FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Ophelia Payne
    is blessed and ovewhelmed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That symptoms come and go...

I wish someone had told me that symptoms/signs can wax/wane! All I've heard is, "Call if you suddenly loose your symptoms." (as a symptom of m/c)
    At 8w3d I woke up with NOTHING (not even the veins that had been ever-present on my bbs). I was just SURE I'd lost the baby again, had an emergency u/s and everything was fine!!

Since then, there are days where my bbs hurt, days when they don't.... days when I'm nauseas, and days/times when I'm not. I even get surges of energy now that would have panicked if I didn't know. They all come and go and wax and wane in their severity.

Ophelia
    ---------------
    1 chemical pregnancy- 09/15/03
    Sloane M.- m/c- 9/20/06
    Natural BFP- 3/21/07!!!
    Our Little Turkey- EDD- 11/26/07
    u/s 8w3d- 163

2. Advertisement

lalalalala
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the same way! I almost feel relieved when I'm feeling sick!

Danielle O
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies,
    Me too! I even posted last week about my m/s suddenly dissapearing, I was so scared..then it came back the very next day. I am glad you posted this one. thanks.
    Danielle

faithhope7776
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for this post

Oh thank you so much for posting this. I am so terrified of losing this baby or having an ectopic. I was naseaus and very tired right when I found out at 4 weeks, now at 7 weeks I feel really good, only still tired but not as much, and my boobs Never hurt or got bigger.
    So thank you Again,
    jessika

Ophelia Payne
    is blessed and ovewhelmed
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Your welcome!
    I'm nearly 11 weeks now, and I still can't help but worry when my symptoms change. Even though 2 days ago I had SEVERE m/s all day (back just for one freakish day), today I started worry. Wondering if everything was okay, because I was able to eat chocolate (one of my aversions) and I used a smelly outhouse and didn't get sick.

I just think it's natural to be concerned.. from conception till grave, you never stop being "concerned" for your children. I just try not to let the worry rule my life.

Ophelia
    ---------------
    1 chemical pregnancy- 09/15/03
    Sloane M.- m/c- 9/20/06
    Natural BFP- 3/21/07!!!
    Our Little Turkey- EDD- 11/26/07
    u/s 8w3d- 163

phinneasfan
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Boy am I glad to have found this post. I am 5w2d today and have been spotting all day. Went to my OB who said it was old blood. But, my bbs were not nearly as sore as they have been for the past week. I am glad to know that this may be OK!!

marysis
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this post. I always panic when not feeling the same as I did an hour ago, or even 10 minutes ago because of the 'sudden loss of pg symptoms' thing. It is very reassuring to know others have the same experience in a healthy PG.

SeattleSuz
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My spotting was so frequent for the first several weeks, that I was sure something bad was happening. But they kept telling me "It's old blood. You had a really thick lining and you don't need it all" Everytime I would feel like my BBs weren't sore, I would still be feeling the M/S, so I would always reassure myself that so long as I was sick, things were still going ok.
    Now that I am past my first trimester, the only real symptom I have is occasionally feeling icky if I am hungry and the fact that now my tummy is growing!!
    Suz (36), Matt (34), TTC 5.5 years, dx: severe MF
    IVF #1 Jan 07, LLP w/ Donor Sperm, Betas: 354, 1116 150bpm
    Ariel Amanda arrived on 11-2-07, 7 lbs, 5 ounces

CC1231
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad I saw this thread too!! I'm exactly 5 weeks today - and I'm feeling pretty good. I've been so nervous because I've had times over the past couple of weeks where I just felt awful, was sick most of the day and had headaches. This pregnancy is IVF and I think I just know too much this time about how everything works and my hcg levels etc.... last time I was pg I was completely ignorant and it WAS bliss!

sa23nike
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am also 5 wks today CC1231! I have dull cramping and was happy to find this site. I go in tomorrow to check my BETA. good luck everyone!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast