FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
    DreamtobeMommy
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Middle: Love the bump! When you start feeling better you can stuff your face and gain Hope you start feeling better soon. Precious bump though...mine is about the same size, but I think it's more OHSS bloat...oh and triplets? haha. I'm back to liking cereal, but I don't love it like I used to. I only eat it once in a while, not nearly as much as I used to. Weird! Really no big cravings/adversions yet---just prefer salty things over sweet which is not like me. I guess it's still early, but I have a feeling in a week to two weeks I will be feeling much different! Oh boy!

Thinking of all of you ladies in the 2ww...those waiting to ovulate...those working on gaining/reducing exercise...and those just trying to get through one day at a time. You are constantly on my mind and heart. Happy Saturday!
    29 y/o. BMI 22.2. Failed Provera challenge, 9/11. Saw RE 1/12, tried a couple ways of Clomid, no O. Began Menopur on 3/1, canceled due to oversimming. Cysts from this. Cycle #1 of Menopur, BFN. Cycle #2 of Menopur began 5/17, IUI 6/11, BFP, m/c 7/31. Cycle #3 of Menopur, IUI, BFN. Cycle #4 of Menopur, IUI 10/22, BFP 11/1 beta 125. Beta 600 on 14dpo. DD 7/15/13!
    Likes BC-fitty, JCee, middletara liked this post

2. Advertisement

jupiterstar
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keely – Ah, interesting to know that your doc also waits for follicles to get a little bigger to trigger with Femara. I think my RE like Femara better too because he we never even tried Clomid at all. And letting the follicles grow bigger with Femara has the added benefit of allowing more time for the uterine lining to build up. I am sure that the next few weeks will go by fast for me. Lots to do with Thanksgiving coming up, then my birthday, add in lots of cooking/baking/shopping/decorating to be done. Haha, yeah a buck naked candlestick would probably sell a lot more DVD's so maybe you should keep that option on the table Ooh Wednesday is so soon...keeping everything crossed for you lady. I would so love to see you get your BFP this time. Or any time, obviously That is so awesome that you and DH volunteer with your church and serve Thanksgiving dinner to the needy! What a wonderful way to spend the holiday. You still get to spend time with family and you are taking care of those in need. And it will be a wonderful thing to do with your children when they are old enough (and you are setting a great example).

Dexy – LOL, I love your cervix checking tips! I never have any trouble finding mine. Maybe because I'm short and therefore have a shorter vagina? LOL I don't know. OMG ONE MORE WEEK ARE YOU EXCITED YET??!!!!

JCee – I guess I can't really complain TOO much about AF not being very heavy, it's just that I was expecting a deluge with all that estrogen and 9 mm + lining. She's still here though but not for long, as I start BCP tonight. I hope that your lining is getting nice and plush and you can do transfer soon!

Tara – Yup, I was thinking the same thing, that after this round of BCP I'll shed any old lining I didn't shed this time. Yes, I'm on the same pill again (Desogen) but it seems like every time I get it, I get a different generic brand. This time it's called “Emoquette.” My husband saw it, was like, “What the heck is this? Emoquette?” I said something like, “Yeah, it's going to make me emo.” Hopefully I don't decide to dye my hair black and start writing dark poetry. I love weekends too! I think DH and I might have a date day too. We were talking about going to see the new Bond movie and getting something to eat, and maybe a little shopping. I desperately need a hair cut too, not sure when I'll be able to fit that in. Have a wondeful day!

Dream – I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better after the OHSS scare. I hope that it stays that way despite the three little beans inside of you. It seems pretty consistent that all of you pregnant ladies prefer salty over sweet. When that happens for me I will definitely know I'm pregnant!

AFM – Lots to do this weekend. On Monday we're having a Thanksgiving potluck at work, plus a bake sale to raise money for one of our “sister” labs in NY that was affected by the hurricane a few weeks ago. So I've got a lot of cooking and baking to do, plus my usual weekend chores (laundry and cleaning), plus DH and I were going to go see the new Bond movie. Barely any time for me to sit and feel sorry for myself. Excellent. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
    34 y/o. History of weight loss (60 pounds) after going off Paxil, lowest BMI 20.5, current BMI~24. No AF and no response to Provera. Femara 5 mg 7/12 - no response. Menopur injections 9/12, cycle canceled due to DH's illness; Menopur cycle #2 11/12 - overstim! Menopur cycle #3 12/12: one big follie+trigger, IUI on 12/27, BFP! DD 9/19/13
    perpetuallyfollicular.wordpress.com
    Likes chrissycoff, middletara liked this post

KeelyG
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    JCee, you just made me cry. I don't cry. THank you dear... I needed that today and you are such a blessing to say it. Thank you. You already know how I feel about you too, and I can't wait for the same thing to happen for both (and ALL!) of us. Awesome news on your lining already!

Tara, I had just gotten over it and then I read your post. Cue more crying. (DH thinks I"m a loon at this point trying to eat breakfast and crying). Thanks for your sweet words and I can even tell by your writing you are feeling better. I hope it sticks, that you have a fab lunch, and get a great haircut. Make you feel like a new girl I bet!

Dex, I loved your instructions. Actually I laughed and choked on a piece of granola once I stopped sobbing. I learned how to check my CP by using the play by play from the ovulation website. I tend to use two for whatever reason, and I hike one leg up on the toilet. HAHAHHA! I will say to ladies reading, try to check the cervix first thing in the morning as its position will change. Need to make sure you do it on a consistent basis at the same time. And I use the two just so when the CM gets stretchy I can play with it. (I'm gross like that - totally fascinated!)

Jup - (is Nico still confused over this??) about the estrogen withdrawal bleed, I am not sure. How long were you on the estrogen before? It was enough to build up my lining a good deal, but I still only spotted for a few days after ... maybe 4-5 (but I was still wearing the patch so it could have extended it). I would think (and that's dangerous!) that if the AF was more reddish than brownish, it's a good sign as that's fresh and more likely to have been built up just recently and now that new stuff is shed???

Off to clean, lunch with future sis in Law, and then more cooking for company... I'm glad to have any and all distractions!
    28, DH 33, recovered bulimic, running & high intensity for years until stopped BCP 10/11. Lowest BMI 17.8 (98 lbs., 5'2). 2 Femara rounds, 1 no response, 1 BFN. Femara EP... ... BFP @ BMI 22! DD born 7/17/13. Natural cycles resumed at 13 mo pp, 1 month after weaning!!!

curiousgeorge22
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love everyone on here! (except for that dang Let Us Help lady, ahg!)

Dexy- Thanks for the pointers, I noticed my cervix is more to the right and now I know i'm not too strange. The time is running out of you having your bun in the oven, can't wait!

Tara- Your bump is cute! I hope you get the weight back up there. No need for daily walks now

Newgirl- i didn't want to donate blood incase it jeoporizes kickin HA's arsh. It seems like a lot of work for my body to make more blood and I didn't want to add more work. Whether that's true I really don't know.

Lotus- Can I come over for dinner? Yum!

keely- You will make a wonderful mum because you are a wonderful person! Praying this is your last 2ww before bfp!!

Fit- I think there was an upgrade to FT and now it autosaves when you're typing on here, so no more lost posts- hopefully. Of course that doesn't help if you CAN'T post, lol. When are you moving to OK, I wish I could meet up with you girls too!!

Jupiter- I laugh that you call bcp your crazy pills.

Dream- Wow! I hope you don't have to cross that one bridge, God does have a plan and He is awesome, you're gonna have a baby or two!

Stefy- Good to hear from you

AFM- Not much happening fertility-wise. Today we're going to the in-laws for the day, it's hunting season and everyone likes to get together. It'll be fun, enjoy the weekend everyone!
    Me=26, DH=25. Obsessive exerciser, restrictive eater. BCP on and off since 17 YO, No natural AF for 5 years after stressful appendectomy. Current BMI=22, lowest BMI=19.1 Clomid & Femara &trigger worked 6 times at higher weight. First natural O 2/2/14! Current CD1=2/18/14

Dexy
    l
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tara--forgot to say---suuuper cute baby bump! I see it, I see it! You are Adorbs. Great job on doing the gaining pre-preg so the m/s weight loss isn't such a big deal. And I know you'll do a super job gaining when you can chow down again!

Keely--good call on checking cervix at the same time of the day, yes it totally totally changes position during the day so that's a good call.

What's everyone up to for the weekend?

Have a good one.
    Me-31. DH-32. TTC # 1 for over a year. In recovery from ten years of bulimia and overexercise, current BMI 22.6 Femara 2.5 mg 06/11 no o, menopur 08/11 BFN, IVF Oct 2011 chem preg, 3rd round Clomid and Femara combo, first with IUI and only 3 million sperm, Mar 2012 = BFP!! Yes, i should have tried Clomid first!!! DS born 11/22/12, 39w5d.
    Likes JCee, middletara liked this post

tri_obsessive
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey girlies – you have been making me laugh so much – thank you for keeping my spirits up. xx

MiddleT – I feel for you on the cooking front. I am super lucky, my DH is an awesome cook. He treats me to better-than-restaurant food all the time. I am pretty useful in the kitchen too – although my baking needs work. Its not that hard though you should get a good cookery book and just try a new thing once a week. You will learn as you go along. You will make a fantastic mummy anyway – you don’t need to be able to cook to love a child. Hope you had a wonderful haircut and shopping – sounds fab. I love weekends too. I live for them in fact. I don’t see DH very much during the week at the moment b/c of our crazy work schedules, so I love to snuggle up with him on a Friday night and just look forward to two whole days together. We have his daughter with us this weekend and she is an angel, she makes us so happy.

JCee- avocado and egg?? Seriously? I might have to try it – I love both and they are the perfect HA fighting foods. Keep plushing up to get knocked up!!

Dexy – you crack me up so much with your story about clinical BMS. Thanks for the tips on the cervix. I thought I knew exactly what it was but now I am not so sure – haha. I guess I had better get on and start finding out the status of my CM.

KeelyG- The candlestick!! That had me laughing so much. DH and I are not even TCC at the moment as I am so sure that there is nothing going on in there. I had such rock bottom hormones at the last bloods check that I lost interest as I know I cant ovulate. However, I guess we should start again in a month or so as now I have stopped training I hope that my body is starting to get those hormones back. You never know when the AF is going to show up.

Here is a question for you all though – the gynae said my hormones were so low my thyroid was even effected. If I get pregnant before that gets sorted out then is that not going to be harmful for growing a bambino? Or will my thyroid hormones automatically normalise before I ovulate? I don’t really understand how they all tie in together so any help appreciated.

Oh and Keely – I have huge amount of respect for you getting so involved in the community. You are an angel to someone. Xx (or probably lots of people).

Jup – good luck with the pills – I hope you don’t have too many side effects this time around. It sounds terrible. Personally I cant remember what having hormones feels like  but I have been really moody for the last few weeks, and so unmotivated at work. Its not like me at all – but I think it’s the side effects from coming off the training. I just feel lethargic all the time…

Lotus – Thanks for the kind words. I think lots of people think I am nuts too for my crazy eating habits. This is especially true when I go out to eat with people and have to ask the waitress for something special – ie. Fish in white wine cream sauce without the sauce! Its so stupid but I really suffer with IBS so badly that I hate to eat dairy (goes straight through me) or wheat (clogs me up). Having said that I have had a flare up of IBS for the last 2 weeks anyway without eating those things. Its so annoying. You should wow your in-laws with an amazing dinner sometime just to show them! I so hope that you get your AF soon, in fact I am willing it for you all the way from here. Stick with the good fats, I also swear by avocado and nuts. And pie – that sounds like a good plan too. X

Dream – huge news!! 3 HBs – wow. Don’t worry about the tough decisions yet, you are doing the right thing just looking after yourself and being strong. You are amazing and an inspiration to us newbies…

Olivea – you make me laugh. It will feel like Christmas whatever day I get my AF. Even if its next summer!! (Please please let it not be that long…)

HappyBaker – I am so impressed with your baking skills. It all sounds so delicious. I tried acupuncture for a few months back in April. There were a number of people saying that it can help to bring back AF after coming off the pill. It didn’t. But that’s probably because I was rushing in there after a long bike ride, and just before going for a swim. CRAZY woman. I have mixed feelings about this still. I am so proud of myself for the triathlon results I have had over the years, but I realise now that I was not at all committed to having children or I would have stopped. I always sort of knew that it was the training that was stopping me – but I refused to believe it because I didn’t want to stop. Yup – obsessed for sure. So I might try acupuncture again once I feel that I am relaxed and my body is starting to make some changes. At the moment I am feeling so rubbish – heavy legs, unmotivated, headaches, stiff joints. I know my body is in shock – so lets just hope it “gets it” soon and starts to make me some hormones! Cheshire eh – not far away. I am not on FB at all I am afraid – my control freak nature mostly. I don’t like the idea of others checking out what I am up to. I will try and PM you my email though if I can figure out how.

Sorry to anyone else that I have left off – I have to get back to making dinner for my s-duaghter, and enjoying time with my DH. Not much going on with me – except every time I go to the loo I expect to see AF appearing. I know – I am so impatient. Like 3 weeks is going to make any difference! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend

Xxx
    Me:34 DH:40. BCP since 1995! Triathlon obsessive since 2003, trained 15-18 hrs a week 2007-2012. Came off OCP Sept 11 to TCC although still racing Ironman. No cycle since. Lowest BMI 19. Failed p withdrawal Aug 2012. Diagnosis HA end Oct 12. Stopped training 1 Nov 2012. BMI now 23. Responded to P wdr Mar 13 but still no O. TTC now, starting clomid Jun 2013.

Tooth
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    OliveOil - Yes, I guess we just have to take the new crop of tiny chest bumps as a good sign....new symptom must mean *something* is happening hormonally! Funny story since you work in Dermatology -- my cat has a pimple on her chin!! (My DH told me it's because I kiss her too much...bahahaha!). I texted my cousin who's a vet, and she said it's quite common for cats to get chin acne. So I am to apply benzoyl peroxide (Proactiv) to her chin twice daily. Maybe she's about to ovulate too?! lol.

SayShay - So sorry about coming down with the flu! And what unfortunate timing! Feels like you have been playing this waiting game for a while now.....ugh. What did you decide about starting Clomid? I would def ask your RE, but I wouldn't think taking it would really be affected by your illness....unless you lost a bunch of weight while ill. If so, then I would wait. Hopefully not though! Are you starting to feel better now?

Tara - Such a cute bump pic!! Thanks for sharing. Is the nausea starting to subside now? I hope so, so you can start gaining again and keep little Emby growing nice and big! (You told me you wanted to pop a watermelon out of your vag once, didn't you? No?)

Curious - How is the staycation going so far? I should really do that one day.... Every time I take time off from work I go away somewhere! Just so many places to see and things to do.... But a staycation sounds like fun.

Stefy - SO good to hear from you!! Glad to hear that my DH isn't the only one who gets performance anxiety. I hope you're right and the pre-O BMS was good enough because I feel like the one time we got in post-O was too late to be of significance. Can't say we didn't give it our all though.....lol. Glad to hear you and DH have made ammends and are now back in the saddle. This can be so tough, for sure. Hoping for the best for you girl!

Edm - Thank you for the 2ww well-wishes, and right back at you!! Yeah I'm not sure eating pinapple will make a difference either way, but it can't hurt and if there's even a tiny chance that it might help then I'm all over it! Right when I'm done this post I'm going to make a "tropical" smoothie with pinapple as the all-star. Other than that, no 2ww tips....haha sorry!! What day do you plan to test??

Chrissy - Actually 12dpo for me will be Monday the 26th, so change your calendar!! lol. It'll be rough if it is a BFN right at the start of my work-week, but oh well.

Andra - That's awesome that your clinic does scan earlier on to check for a gestational sac. How far along will you be by Wednesday?

Mary - No need to apologize for laughing about my cranky post a couple of days ago; you were right -- I was in fact acting like a pouty 3 year old! LOL. Oh and no-thankyou with regards to the greenhouse BMS....I hate bugs and would be paranoid that a little creepy-crawler would find a way to join in on the action.....gross!!!! I think 13dpIUI would be a great day for you to test! I'm curious to see if you'll be able to hold out....hehe. OH and you said you finished your last section of pinapple, are you done with it now? Or getting more to carry you through the rest of the 2ww? I O'd on Wednesday, so I am 3dpo today. So you're 2 days ahead of me, right? Hoping Keely can start a wave of BFPs, then you, me, edm....!!

Dream - CONGRATS again! I SO called triplets for you on here the night before your scan! haha. We have a set of triplets that comes to our clinic, and they are just adorable. Three girls, about 10 years old, each with gorgeous red hair. And they are the brightest, most polite girls ever! So sweet.

Happybaker - So cool that you volunteer at the post-natal ward at the hospital! Is that tied in with your line of work at all, or do you just do it for fun? Oh and I am SOOO jealous of your proximity to fresh grassfed butter!! Here in Canada, it is impossible to source. Something about strict regulations on dairy production here. So we seriously have to get it from the States. There is a Trader Joes in Washington, about 6 hours drive away from us, so last time we were there we stocked up and brought a ton home. Running low though so will hopefully get more somehow soon... My DH makes his bulletproof coffee at home, but you can buy it pre-made online as well. (I don't really drink coffee, but I tasted his and it was almost like a latte, so if I did drink it that's they kind I would drink! And lots of fat, great for us in HA recovery mode!!). Here is the link to the recipe, if you are interested in trying it: » Recipe: How to Make Your Coffee Bulletproof…And Your Morning Too The Bulletproof Executive

Newgirl - How was your night out? Did you indulge in some wine? I've had a few glasses recently, knowing that I would likely be in a 2ww soon and would have to call it quits for a while. Hopefully for 9 months!! Waiting to hear back about your E2 level.... see if you're eggs are medium boiled or hard boiled now.

Priscilla - Did you see that high temp you were hoping for this morning?

BP - Thanks for sympathizing with me on the hard work that is BMS!! And glad you got a kick out of it, too. It is really quite entertaining....just not when you're actually doing it, haha. Regarding the progesterone, I posted a link on FB for you to check out. Knowledge is power, right my dear?! Waiting for news on your scan today! Oh and hope you had a great birthday!!

Fitty - Where you at, lovely lady?

Lotus - Ahh I can't believe your sil asked you about TTC at the dinner table in front of your inlaws! How inappropriate! Oh and I wouldn't be surprised if it is the wheat that is giving you gas. Hope not for your sake, but again wouldn't be surprised. I've been gluten-free for quite a long while now, and have no desire to go back. Admittedly, I do miss some things, but I think the benefits of being GF much outweigh the risks. Personal opinion only. Hope you have a nice staycation!!

Jupiter/Emo - You forgot to replace that one vial hey, silly girl. lol. Hoping the crazy pills don't treat you too badly this time around! I saw the Bond movie last weekend and it was great -- enjoy!! Oh and shorter Jup = shorter vag but also = shorter fingers?! It's all relative, I would think.

Keely - How do you suggest I make DH feel more manly this weekend? If you are referring to BMS minus the BM, then you are nutzo - I'm so not ready to go there!! lol. That's so neat that you actually felt ovulation occur. Because I took the trigger, I knew I should O between 8 am and 8 pm on Wednesday, so was keeping my eye open for signs that it was happening, but nothing! Oh well, just gotta trust that it happened and hope for the best. Oh and SO NICE that you and DH organize a community Thanksgiving meal! You are such a wonderful person, I am actually jealous of you. Brains, beauty, humor, generosity....ohhh my. Tell DH to take a hike and I'll move in with you?

Dexy - Love your tips for finding your cervix!! Thanks for a laugh. After all of that BMS, I actually don't feel like sticking anything up there (except the progesteron supps) so I'll give it a while before trying to figure it all out again. So funny that you think your DH faked it a couple of times!!! I actually thought so once too, and then I stood up and was like umm nope, nevermind!! lol.

JCee - What are your plans for the weekend? You always seem to have fun stuff going on. More red wine to continue to thicken your lining???

Tri - Not sure about the thyroid, sorry. Hopefully someone will have some advise!

AFM - Glad it's the weekend. Going to go out shopping to continue my quest for finding a nice duvet cover, to compliment our new California King mattress when it arrives! (I've already been to practically every store that sells bed linens in the city, so now I think I have seen everything. I always need to see it all before I feel confident that I've found the nicest one!!). DH and I are going to make a platform bed that I will stain the same color as the tops of the bedroom furniture I just refinished, so we went and picked up all of the wood and supplies yesterday. Won't start working on it until at least next weekend, though. Tomorrow will be busy helping my cousin and her husband move, so this weekend will fly by.
    29 yrs old. Off BCP April 2011 and AF never came. Diagnosed with HA in March 2012. Normal BMI is 19.5 but HA likely developed when BMI dropped to 17.0 in July 2010 and again Aug 2011 due to GI illness. Have now gained to BMI 22+. 1st medicated cycle, Clomid EP: BFP! but early m/c 2nd & 3rd rounds Clomid EP: super late O's ending BFN. Now trying a Clomid+injects cycle...
    Likes chrissycoff liked this post

LindsayAnn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tooth Omg I love it! Not sure how I missed that post the other day. I ran up to my husband, made him read your post (me smiling big the whole time, saying "im famous Greg!" ) lol. I feel.....awesome. (kidding, but it is awesome!!!lol)

Best story ever, thank you for telling me it!
    AF was MIA for years-LW 67pds April 2010, 5 ft tall. Got help, learned how to eat again, learned how to live. CW108, BMI 21.5. Clomid 50mg =nothing. Clomid 100mg, trigger shot ovulated- BFN. Clomid 100mg again, follicles growing to 14mm then regressed. Piggyback Clomid 150mg: CD12 US showed 17mm follie L Ovary 19mm follicle R ovary, lining at least 7.5! Trigger shot-currently 2ww!
    Likes Tooth liked this post

Happybaker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I totally don't have time for this today but wth you gals make me smile so much I'll dam well make time! House looks like a bombs gone off and laundry stacked up.....who cares it'll still be there tomorrow....and Monday....and tue.....and probably until next Saturday knowing me! Actually no it won't I'm totally a mini Monica and will do it all before bed even if I go to bed at 2am!!

Tri- I'll try and get some contact details to you we can't be too far at all. I do know exactly where you are right now, if I'm honest for a few years now I've been struggling with competing, lack of confidence etc and this whole lifestyle change has come exactly when I need it for my own emotional well being amongst other things, a few weeks back i felt right on the cusp of having a complete meltdown and feeling able to let go with compulsive exercise and guilt for eating has changed me completely. All the other stressful things in my life seem so much more bareable. I will afm about the acupuncture but briefly I think once you are in a good place it will have some positive benefits.

To everyone you know what's great about today's afm's they're all about none IF related stuff.....we'll about from Dexy and her 'friends' cervix! I have had a most wonderful day with my DD and niece and it reminded me how short and precious life is, seriously we did NOTHING! Other than try on all my jewellery and play peepo under cushions!

Dexy I have a 'friend' who is intrigued by your cervix post and despite the fact has never seen a need to check their cervix now believes it should be on their 100 things to do before I sorry, they die! ( you are possibly the most hilarious person I've 'met' ever, fact!....together with Fitty!)

Tooth- do u reckon it would make it through customs? I'll ship it! Volunteering is fantastic, such a privilege, I current work as a consultant in analytical chemistry (I trained in organic chemistry and worked for 12 months in Chicago as a postdoctoral researcher) that said I don't enjoy what I do and a, looking to retrain as a neonatal nurse hence the volunteering prior to applying to nursing school. I LOVE coffee! Will check this link out and give it a blast, sounds amazing, I do usually drink strong Americano or expresso but its worth a shot, all extra BM fat after all!

Gonna post this before it disappears then continue.......
    33yo, DH 40yo. stopped BC June03 during stressful period and took up running, BMI~20-21 no natural AF. Drs would not treat until TTC. Began TTC May 08 all BFN. Running 50mpw, stopped running BMI 19 still light exercise. Started clomid sept04 4 cycles bfn, 5th cycle +prog shot, BFP, LO born sept10, no AF since, diagnosed with early stage osteoporosis, again TTC, current BMI 22. Lowest 18(july12)
    Likes Dexy liked this post

Happybaker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tara- ill be honest, I'm not succeeding in the whole accepting and loving the new body thing, I hate what I see and still pine for the skinny me, crazy I know. That said I am loving the freedom to eat and not train so I know I'm so close to getting there, 9lb gain which is a HUGE deal for me...it frightens me to think I'll never stop now! Keep up the good nurturing mommy work, your doing an amazing job x

Lotus thanks for the advice, my therapist today pretty much mirrored what you said, she was not concerned at all about weight and saw I was gaining but did raise concerns that I was still not nourishing myself with protein and fat (I exist on bagels, cereal, coffee and ok I'll admit it Gin and Tonics, usually 1 most nights!) I know my calories are high enough a I'm gaining but I'm still a long way from being healthy and nourished. My 'homework' this month is to add protein to EVERY breakfast, eggs, fish or cheese (typical brek for me, tons of sugary cereal, extra dried fruit, no milk!) I hear you....ditch the sugar keep on at me! As for treatment, I suspect we could start clomid around January, I've been wondering recently whether to delay to a little though as thigs have been tough with DH in recent months and I think we almost end time to find ourselves as a couple again before we start treatment and/or TTC. Finally I am getting myself in the right place but I also feel we need to do that too, we'll see it would be good to have a trigger buddy when do you plan to start? You dinner sounded (and looked ) the bomb, right up my street that sort of food

Keely you are truly one of the good souls on this earth, you inspire me, the other girls have said it all! Almond butter yum! I can't find any here....so frustrating , maybe. Should try to make it? The whole world is taller than me, you enjoy towering over someone I wish I could!

JCee I am so feeling good for you right now I just know something good is happening for you, can't explain why but I just feel it! Acupuncture was great, I Really wish I had more funds ($70 per session) I think I'll continue for a little while, until DH shouts at least! Hang in there and keep plushing, that baby has one comfy duvet to grow in

Afm- hmmmm a mixed day, first session with my alternative therapist. We spend 90mins discussing a lot! Even the therapy element of that really helped as its the first time I've put everything together that's going on in m life and looked at the whole picture. She believes most of my fertility problems stem from nourishment issues (yes no revelation there but she helped me look in depth at the real problem areas for me, planning meal times rather than eating wilst driving or working etc...) we also worked on other stress areas in my life and finished with 30min of reflexology and accupuncture which was wonderful. I know there are mixed responses on here about accupuncture for AF but as an alternative therapist I felt I gained a lot from her so will see how things progress at least in the short term. Totally unrelated my nipples are tender today.....maybe my body is responding to the gain? CM still quite plentiful too? Here's hoping hey! Well during yet another marathon post (sorry bet you wish I'd never joined) I've managed to scoff my bowl of Bombay mix and drink my G&T, may just replenish both...,after all its Saturday night hey!

Love to you all, sorry to those I've not written personals (edm, Chrissy, Andra, Mary, Jupiter, new girl, Fitty Lindsay etc...)

Xxx
    33yo, DH 40yo. stopped BC June03 during stressful period and took up running, BMI~20-21 no natural AF. Drs would not treat until TTC. Began TTC May 08 all BFN. Running 50mpw, stopped running BMI 19 still light exercise. Started clomid sept04 4 cycles bfn, 5th cycle +prog shot, BFP, LO born sept10, no AF since, diagnosed with early stage osteoporosis, again TTC, current BMI 22. Lowest 18(july12)
    Likes BC-fitty, chrissycoff, KeelyG liked this post

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast