FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justice clothing?

I'm having a hard time finding yoga-type pants or sweatpants for my almost 8 year old dd that are long enough but not so big in the waist. I typically shop for her at Gap, Old Navy, TCP and sometimes Target. I thought maybe we could check out Justice, which is in a nearby shopping center. I've never been in a store, but I just looked at their website-- DANG their clothes seem expensive!!! $30 for velour pants and pajamas???!!!

Do they have coupons floating around? And are there frequent sales? How is the quality of their clothes if the prices are so high (IMO)?
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

2. jan21
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We LOVE Justice - really cute clothes for tweens and they hold up well.

There is ALWAYS a 40% off sale, you just have to get on their mailing/email list. The current coupon code is 719, which ends tomorrow and then I'll probably get another email tomorrow. If you know anyone who shops there you can get a real coupon - I have several of them right now - ask around. Sometimes they also have everything 40% off even without a coupon but I don't think they have one going on right now (was just there a couple hours ago).

They also have J bucks and fun bucks - basically once you spend money, they give you cards for a month or 2 in the future - J bucks are the best and it's something like spend $40, get $20 off (can't remember now). I have a bunch of J bucks that go into effect on Black Friday.
    Janice
    L&E 11/00

MarinaTwinMom
    says hello!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    Sign up for their e-mail and regular mail. They almost always have 40% off coupons, and they give out those "bucks" that often make your next purchase end up half price.

We don't shop there a lot, but when we do, I always use the coupons.
    and

SueK
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinaTwinMom View Post
    Sign up for their e-mail and regular mail. They almost always have 40% off coupons, and they give out those "bucks" that often make your next purchase end up half price.

We don't shop there a lot, but when we do, I always use the coupons.
    This ! They do have cute clothes... a lot of the yoga type pants. I won't ever pay full price there though! Definitely get on their email list. I was there twice in one week a few weeks ago. The second time the girl asked for my email, I said I already gave it, but you definitely get more emails with more of the 40% off coupons the more often you shop there.
    Sue

Mom to Meaghan, 11
    and Ryan 7

Mrs M
    married
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    They are always on sale - I just got a flyer in the mail yesterday that said that as of Friday the entire store is 40% off. We love Justice and they have some cute stuff and have slims as well - which is what I need for my DD - she sounds like yours - loooooooooooooong legs and super skinny!! Justice fits her really well!
    Sue
    DS 18 DD 12

Somewhere in your make-up there lies sleeping, the seed of achievement which, if aroused and put into action, would carry you to heights, such as you may never have hoped to attain...

LeslieWI
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My dd is an odd size, she's too big for the girls department but the clothes in the juniors department is just too "old" for a 9 year old. The clothes at Justice are perfect for her! And yes, there are always coupons and sales! I have never paid full price for anything!
    "NEVER make someone a priority when they treat you as an option ""

Leslie
    Kelsey 15 yrs.
    Sarah 10 yrs.

DawnL
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ditto everyone else! We love Justice, and we always, always, always use coupons!!

I haven't been shopping as much, and I didn't get the usual 40% off birthday coupon for the month of November, when my dd's birthday is. I will be hunting around for one to bring in. I need to pick up a few things for her birthday and Christmas!
    DawnL Jim 21 wonderful years!
    Daphne-artist Jeran-future Spiderman Jalen-future Nascar champ

Dana
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I was going to let you know that I was having the same problem and found some at the OshKosh outlet. It was a fluke that I even looked...but they are long and slim!
    Dana

02/01/02
    08/20/04

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Dana View Post
    I was going to let you know that I was having the same problem and found some at the OshKosh outlet. It was a fluke that I even looked...but they are long and slim!
    Next time I'm at our Mills mall, I'll have to remember this!!!

Thanks for the coupon tips, everyone! I'll go sign up for their e-mail list right now. I'm excited to go in and see what they have.
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

BC-GoMom
    Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
    BC: Preg +35/Christianity
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have a tall thin 9 yr old and Justice yogas and sweats have fit her. I think you will find what you are looking for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast