FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

BC-MAV
    has Queen status
    Board Coordinator for Surrogacy BB
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Need SEAT COVERS for messy kids!!

I had to get new chairs because the kids broke the backs... not intentionally.. just not well made chairs! They were a post Katrina buy and a "special". I bought sturdier chairs and put cushions on them and they look nice but they are getting rice, juice, milk, and such all over. I put maroon towels on the kids chairs as the cushions are maroon but it's not doing the trick. The towels slip and slide. Is there a SEAT COVER I could use to protect the chair pads? I don't mind the food on the floor as the dog gets that but I would like to try and protect the chair pads. Any ideas or website to get a seat cover?
    MAV Mom to

B (13)
    A (9)

(4/99) (4/05)

2. Advertisement

BC-MAV
    has Queen status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't find my post and was just checking to see if anyone had suggestions. No one? The food is everywhere and I need something to cover the chair seats to keep them clean. I've tried towels over them but they dont work as they slip. Come on... anyone know of a kid friendly seat cover?
    MAV Mom to

B (13)
    A (9)

(4/99) (4/05)

MichelleTX
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this what you are looking for? I have one and I like it. Looks like it's hard to find now in the US though. When I did a search for it I mostly got UK sites. Here's a link to one on ebay that's in the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toddler-Chair-Pr...QQcmdZViewItem
    Michelle
    Rylan 11
    Chloe 9
    Grayson 6

BC-MAV
    has Queen status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The chairs were plain wooden but because of DH's back injury from a rear end collision over a year ago I put cushions on the chairs so he could sit for more than 5 mintues at the kitchen table. With cushions he is able to have meals with us for maybe 10-15 minutes max. Also the table was fine but the chairs weren't so when I bought the new chairs to replace the weak broken ones I needed to add a cushion to the chairs so the height could be write for the kids. I ditched the high chair and the eating booster. The baby is a little over 3 feet tall and almost 2 years but he still needs a little extra on his chair.

The seat cover pictured looks ok. Any other seat covers that someone uses?
    MAV Mom to

B (13)
    A (9)

(4/99) (4/05)