FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

Greekmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spin-Off Sweepstakes/Contests

Do you enter them regularly? AND, if you do have you won anything? I don't enter many, but was suprised at all the contests that were listed on the site in Dreamcatchers post.

I don't think I've ever won a contest of any sort.

http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/
    IUI
    IVF
    Birthday Surprise

2. Advertisement

lrmc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've won several items. The most recent being a Little Debbie remote control car. It arrived the Saturday before Christmas.

I belong to Online Sweepstakes and love it. It still amazes me how many contest there are.

I do try to enter reg. but don't have as much time right now as I did before.

JJsmom
    has no status.
    Just East of West and slighty North of South
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've won a few things from entering second chance mail in sweepstakes off of packages just tos ee what would happen.

A friend of mine won that contest for all the candles, ziploc bags, etc. from the (is it?) Home Made Simple website??? It just showed up on her doorstep no letter or anything two weeks ago --and ti was PACKED with products from ziploc and glade TONS of stuff!
    The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. -- Flannery O'Connor

larasmom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i won a contest on a radio in 7th grade. i won 2 tickets to some racecar race and a bucket of m&ms.

MyFabFour
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may have one a contest in the past but I cannot remember. I don't think so. I stopped entering them due to junk mail, phone calls, etc.

However, every time I see the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes commercial on tv I reconsider LOL!

lrmc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-deniseg

However, every time I see the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes commercial on tv I reconsider LOL!
    I hate the PCS, I tried to enter on line last year or the year before and it took so long going through their stuff that I gave up and refuse to enter any more.

Thats one of the reasons I have a email just for my sweepstakes entries as I don't want a lot of stuff coming into my home email addy.

I also love OLS too as if there is a sweeps that will call you than someone will note something about it in the notes of the sweeps.

Dreamcatcher
    is going to have a very busy summer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is the first time I have ever won. But I do enter fairly regularly and I have 1 email addy that I use just for sweepstakes.
    "One of the deepest secrets of life is that all that is worth doing is what we do for others." Lewis Carroll
    Janet
    Mama to Vincent and Tatyanna and an

Briar
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    No, I did enter a local radio stations call list and won 100 dollars and 4 Twins bb bobbleheads. I have since made 262.00 dollars on the bobble heads on Ebay! I have one left to sell. Other than that,no I sign up for nothing as it usually involves alot of phone calls selling!
    Raising Teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.

LisaNM
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I go through periods where I enter a lot of sweepstakes, then dry periods where I don't enter any at all (like now)... I've never won from a sweepstakes or that kind of giveaway
    LisaNM, Proud mom to Robert Joseph (Joey)
    former 24-week wonder, now 9 years old! IVF #1 3/02 after 6 years ttc
    also mom to including Joey's angel twin