FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    3pookies
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine
    Anfieldfc - Who the hell are you?!!! I see you've never posted on FT before. Are you too much of a coward to post under your real user name? As for the history between my mother and myself it's none of your ****ed business! You are obviously not someone I would want to share it (or anything else for that matter) with. Just go away as you are not wanted or welcome here. Bye bye!
    Meredith
    Proud Mommy to Jillian - 6/02
    Noah - 3/04 and
    Sari - 3/06

2. Advertisement

bebe72
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfieldlfc
    Meredith,

First of all I am astounded at what I am reading here. It sounds like you are the selfish one. You state that your Mom ostensibly came to baby-sit for you. What was her underlying motivation? Was it to annoy you by babysitting your kids? To help you while you are "largely pregnant"? What is the principle that I am missing? Is my mother supposed to pay every single time I share a meal with her by rote? In fact, I normally pay for my mother when we go out to lunch! You know why, because I love my mother. If she baby-sits for my kids, I will take her out for dinner and let her order anything she wants! Sometimes, she actually pays for me, something you expect, but not that is not selfish of you, is it?

My Dad often pays when we go out, but sometimes, I pay for him! Not that often but I usually pay for my Mom. My kid’s grandparents buy my kids clothes, presents, meals and spend time with them because they love them and they love me any my wife. Your opinion states that grandparents should pay because they can afford it. But if you can afford it, shouldn't you pay under the same criterion.

Now as far as your mother’s not lifting your son, who in your profile states he is 21 months. My son is a little younger and is quite capable of climbing into the car seat on his own if I let him. Does you son posses such dexterity? You might want to instruct him on how to do so as you are "largely pregnant". And, where was your, as you say, dh? I assume he is capable of putting your son in his car seat.

Meredith, where do you live? You state, "Where I live no one pays for their parents when they go out." I live on Long Island and have since I was very young. I never got that affidavit signed that said my parents are required to pay. The realtor neglected to show that to me when I bought my house. My parents usually do pay and I am thankful for them to do so. However, I am sure that if I posted what you posted and they read it that would never pay again.

Please grow up! It is quite obvious you are a spoiled woman who is happy to show the world all your misery and your true colors. You said something about this history that goes way back. Please share it with us so we can better understand. I might actually feel sorry for you but I sincerely doubt it. If I asked your mother about you, what would she say?

I suggest a lot of therapy for you. You really sound like you need it.

This was uncalled for. Clearly an attack.. not just an opinion. Shame on you.
    B
    Blessed with 3 BEAUTIFUL DANCING PRINCESSES~~
    ^i^ ^i^ ^i^ ~~~ My three baby angels in heaven.

"God may not always give us answers, but He always gives us grace"

Christina~FL
    has no status.
    Auction board
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Blah
    Anfieldlfc ~ Wow.......... ...that was rude!

Meredith ~ ignore this person hun.
    Mommy to D 4/03 & A 3/07

“Hold the cross high so I may see it through the flames!” ~ Joan of Arc

Jane Smith
    long time FTer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Meredith honey, now you know I got your back. Who the heck is this coming up in here to attack you. Anfield, or whoever you are, that attack was unnecessary. You could have disagreed with Meredith w/o trying to drag her down. I see this is your '1st' time posting here so maybe you are not aware of the rules and protocol. Either way, your response was RUDE and out of order...

mich
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Snunds like someone has some issues on there own...that was kind of rude.
    mich

Jillian 9/30/99
    Benjamin 1/30/02

Joseph 2/25/2010

Thor DH

Joyous
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfieldlfc
    Meredith,

First of all I am astounded at what I am reading here. It sounds like you are the selfish one. You state that your Mom ostensibly came to baby-sit for you. What was her underlying motivation? Was it to annoy you by babysitting your kids? To help you while you are "largely pregnant"? What is the principle that I am missing? Is my mother supposed to pay every single time I share a meal with her by rote? In fact, I normally pay for my mother when we go out to lunch! You know why, because I love my mother. If she baby-sits for my kids, I will take her out for dinner and let her order anything she wants! Sometimes, she actually pays for me, something you expect, but not that is not selfish of you, is it?

My Dad often pays when we go out, but sometimes, I pay for him! Not that often but I usually pay for my Mom. My kid’s grandparents buy my kids clothes, presents, meals and spend time with them because they love them and they love me any my wife. Your opinion states that grandparents should pay because they can afford it. But if you can afford it, shouldn't you pay under the same criterion.

Now as far as your mother’s not lifting your son, who in your profile states he is 21 months. My son is a little younger and is quite capable of climbing into the car seat on his own if I let him. Does you son posses such dexterity? You might want to instruct him on how to do so as you are "largely pregnant". And, where was your, as you say, dh? I assume he is capable of putting your son in his car seat.

Meredith, where do you live? You state, "Where I live no one pays for their parents when they go out." I live on Long Island and have since I was very young. I never got that affidavit signed that said my parents are required to pay. The realtor neglected to show that to me when I bought my house. My parents usually do pay and I am thankful for them to do so. However, I am sure that if I posted what you posted and they read it that would never pay again.

Please grow up! It is quite obvious you are a spoiled woman who is happy to show the world all your misery and your true colors. You said something about this history that goes way back. Please share it with us so we can better understand. I might actually feel sorry for you but I sincerely doubt it. If I asked your mother about you, what would she say?

I suggest a lot of therapy for you. You really sound like you need it.
    WHO the heck are you??? EITHER you are a lurker that does not know her or a regular that is a coward.

I typed up a message last night but my computer ate it and it was time for me to go to bed.

My message was kindof inbetween all the sane comments. I wish I could take my mom out to dinner every week (1500 miles apart) but I know how moms can be...we do not know the whole history. EVERY time I talk to my mom she makes me feel bad for something.

My parents when my dad was living would ALWAYS try to pay...but we only got together with them twice maybe a year. It was a treat for us to pay for them. With you though I feel like there is parts missing that this dingbat Anfieldlfc is bashing you for. Many hugs to you!

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sorry, Meredith, that you got such an uncalled for attack. Whether we agree or disagree with they way things were handled, there is no place for name calling here.
    Marie L, Mama to Marielle, 9 and Rico, 8
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

susane
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Meredith, I am sorry this Anfieldlfc thing was so extremely rude It was completley uncalled for. Unfortunatley I have been seeing more of it lately.

Very rude and childish. I probably shouldn't have even acknowledged it but I just couldn't let it sit. I am sure we can imagine how sad of a person this is IRL
    Susan
    Jake 8 yrs old
    Tyler 6 yrs old

daytonmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't take the rude comment personally.

bebe72
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by susane
    Meredith, I am sorry this Anfieldlfc thing was so extremely rude It was completley uncalled for. Unfortunatley I have been seeing more of it lately.

Very rude and childish. I probably shouldn't have even acknowledged it but I just couldn't let it sit. I am sure we can imagine how sad of a person this is IRL
    I normally don't even get involved when I see such STUPID comments made (I am speaking about the Anfieldlfc post) but I couldn't help myself because clearly this person is a MORON. Sorry.. I know no name calling. But since they are so rude.. it seems to be the language she/he will understand. (((HUGS))) Meredith.
    B
    Blessed with 3 BEAUTIFUL DANCING PRINCESSES~~
    ^i^ ^i^ ^i^ ~~~ My three baby angels in heaven.

"God may not always give us answers, but He always gives us grace"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast