FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sweet em
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just going to ask about flavoring the zantac because my DD also hates it - and I don't blame her, it tastes terrible! I still think I may ask the pharmacy to flavor it because anything would be better.
    Me (32) + DH (34) + (IVF x 2) =
    T (5 years, born at 26w) + M (2.5+ years, born at 38w)

Back for IVF#3 after a failed FET - in 2ww

[SIZE="1"]
    [CENTER]My book review blog

2. Advertisement

Jrmedic
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We used to do grape that seems to hide it pretty well.... they would add extra flavor to it.
    Mommy to: M (7/06), M (3/08), E(3/08)

tanyakollack
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catpaws6 View Post
    Maloxx turns off/diffuses the acid currently sitting in the stomach, it is like a bandaid but not treatment. Zantac is treatment as it turns off the pumps that make acid in the stomach for up to eight hours. That dose does seem high. Mine was on 0.7cc every 8 hours. If it doesn't work there is pepcid or prevacid. I had to switch all the way up to Prevacid.
    Wow, I didn't even know that this thread existed!! Thank goodness. My little guy is 9 days old and I took him in today for reflux (my ds had it too so I recognized it immediately) I mean when they are projectile vomiting through nose and mouth and quit breathing, it's a no brainer. My dr. put Brody on .7cc of zantac/our pharmacy does recommend flavoring it. and we do that every 8 hours and every bottle in between we do mylanta (1ml) Seems to be doing better...constipation is gone and baby is sleeping wonderfully! Thank goodness for this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12