FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
July 2017 Cycle Group

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    mbreed7
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

July 2017 Cycle Group

Anyone else doing an FET in July? Just had mine today and dreading the 2ww.

2. Advertisement

C-Dub
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My first FET with (2) day 5 blasts is scheduled for Wednesday, July 19th.

What were the details of your transfer? When can you test?

mbreed7
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a single day 5 blast (grade 5AB) transferred. This is my first FET, I had a fresh transfer in 2014. My beta is 6/24 at 11dp and I'm thinking I will probably POAS starting Wednesday. Super nervous/excited!

celless
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have my FET on the 18th , we'll be transferring one PGS day 6 blast.

Mbreed7 ,how is your 2 week wait going. Fingers crossed for a BFP

C-Dub , Good Luck with your transfer , it's a day after mine .
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post
    Likes mbreed7 liked this post

Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So excited for you mbreed7! keep us posted on your poas!

C-dub, you're so close now. Best of luck.
    Thanks C-Dub thanked for this post

C-Dub
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mbreed7 View Post
    I had a single day 5 blast (grade 5AB) transferred. This is my first FET, I had a fresh transfer in 2014. My beta is 6/24 at 11dp and I'm thinking I will probably POAS starting Wednesday. Super nervous/excited!
    How exciting! I plan on POAS 7dpt too, there's no way I'm going to last until the beta! Your blast grade was great, I'm sending super positive baby implanting vibes your way

Fingers crossed for you @celless! We can test together maybe! How great to know that your blast is chromosomally normal. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you tomorrow!

Thanks @Sunshine82!

AFM- My doctor said they'll do a wave ultrasound to see if my uterus is contracting on Wednesday AM and if its contracting less than three times in a predetermined time frame they will thaw the embryos and go ahead with the transfer. If there are more than three contractions I have to go back Thursday AM.

I don't have the exact grades on the frosties we're planning on using, just that the doctor wants to use day 5 early blasts and at least one is a BB. I love my clinic but I'm having trouble getting a list of my frostie grades from them. I'm going to insist on a list of their grades on Wednesday.

We did two ER's...in April we froze (3) blasts on day 5 or 6 and transferred (2) day 3's that resulted in a CP. And then in June we froze (8) blasts on day 5 or 6. Do you ladies have any more frosties?

celless
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks C-Dub, I plan to POAS too, I don't know when I'll start , probably around 6DP if I can last that long

We have 3 PGS frosties, we are transferring a 6AB . I'm not sure the grades of the others . I hope it thaws properly.
    Thanks C-Dub thanked for this post

mbreed7
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We do as well! We have 6 total PGS frosties (I meant day 6 earlier but said day 5). I had much more success this time around. My first cycle resulted in 2 embryos with the second not quality enough to freeze. We had to start all over and this time my body responded much better.

I bought my pregnancy test today (I got an early result with the dollar store version last time so bought more of those haha).

Best of luck celless and c-dub on your transfers this week!
    Thanks Sunshine82, celless, C-Dub thanked for this post

C-Dub
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Double post
    Last edited by C-Dub; 07-17-2017 at 05:09 PM.

C-Dub
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that you are both transferring (or have transferred) day 6 frosties. Do you think your doctors recommendation to use the day 6 frosties has anything to do with the PGS testing maybe? I'm making an assumption that you had other frosties to "choose" from, much less day 5 frosties.

I don't really know anything about the PGS testing. We didn't do the testing because my husband feels morally obligated to implant any embies we create, so it didn't make sense for us to spend the money on testing since we would be transferring them no matter what. Personally I would have loved to have done it to have our best chance at a live birth (history of recurrent loss).

When I asked my RE to make a recommendation about which frosties to transfer, she recommended the best graded day 5 early blasts. I can't wait to find out Wednesday exactly what that means and to find out the exact grades of all 11 frosties.

@celless - I'm concerned about thawing too but have been told its really very unusual these days to lose a blast during thaw. Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

@mbreed - good thoughts for you...I bet that test you bought is going to be the lucky one you get a positive on!!!
    Last edited by C-Dub; 07-17-2017 at 05:06 PM.
    Likes mbreed7 liked this post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast