Is their Hello everyone,
I have been poas, since 6dp5dt and have gotten negatives. I used ept and answer and equate. Talk about obssessive Is their anyone that would go and do another beta or estradial or progesterone level. They just said to make an appointment for a followup consult. By than all your numbers will be going back down to normal anyway.I'm so sad.
Results 1 to 6 of 6
05-03-2011, 12:43 PM #1OnemoretimeRegistered UserGrace
10dp5dt with a beta undetectable should I do another in 48 hrs?
05-03-2011, 03:57 PM #2
Sally - I think what is most important right now is for you to do what you want, what feels right to you. If that means getting b/w checked again - do it. This is your journey, take control of the little things you can (b/c so many things are out of our control right now). Sometimes just knowing what the numbers are helps. I'm sorry you're sad. I am sad with you.
With this last FET I asked for b/w on the day of transfer and they hadn't done it before. But, in the end, it helped b/c my Dr now knows my estrogen and progesterone levels were where he wants to see them. And, I had the nurse check my lining on the day of transfer (checking for triple strip, which it was). All of this happened only b/c I asked. So, my point is, do whatever it is that will help your mind and heart rest a little.
05-03-2011, 04:19 PM #3jaibirdRegistered UserHumility in success, Courage in failure
05-03-2011, 05:37 PM #4OnemoretimeRegistered UserGrace
Sarah and jai,
Thanks so much,my md called and cleared a lot of things for me. He did say if the beta was undetectable than no reason to repeat it. I guess I will sleep on it md decide in the am. Thanks for respondimg ots nice to chat with people again actually know what I'm going thru. He also recommended sitting out a cycle before trying again, I was going to strt right up again
So probably June
05-03-2011, 05:57 PM #5moniquecelineRegistered UserFET
Me-32 (1 tube/blocked)
Nov 2007 BFP natural
Dec 2007 eptopic/lost rt tube/other tube blocked
March 2008 IVF BFP
Sept 2008 Subchorionic Hematoma/19 wks along
Oct 2008 son born @26 weeks 2 lbs. in NICU 3 mths
March 2010 transfered 2 BFN
March 2011 transfered 2-chemical pregnancy
May 12th-transfered 4
05-03-2011, 06:26 PM #6OnemoretimeRegistered UserGrace
Thanks Monique I'll try not too.
DISCLAIMER: Fertile Thoughts allows advertisers to publish information about their services. Fertile Thoughts does not provide medical advice or endorse any particular service or approach to treating infertility. We encourage people to learn as much as possible about the range of options available before committing to any one. We also encourage users to share their thoughts on all fertility options on our forums.