FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions

Onemoretime
    Grace

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

10dp5dt with a beta undetectable should I do another in 48 hrs?

Is their Hello everyone,
    I have been poas, since 6dp5dt and have gotten negatives. I used ept and answer and equate. Talk about obssessive Is their anyone that would go and do another beta or estradial or progesterone level. They just said to make an appointment for a followup consult. By than all your numbers will be going back down to normal anyway.I'm so sad.
    Sally

2. Advertisement

smjenn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sally - I think what is most important right now is for you to do what you want, what feels right to you. If that means getting b/w checked again - do it. This is your journey, take control of the little things you can (b/c so many things are out of our control right now). Sometimes just knowing what the numbers are helps. I'm sorry you're sad. I am sad with you.

With this last FET I asked for b/w on the day of transfer and they hadn't done it before. But, in the end, it helped b/c my Dr now knows my estrogen and progesterone levels were where he wants to see them. And, I had the nurse check my lining on the day of transfer (checking for triple strip, which it was). All of this happened only b/c I asked. So, my point is, do whatever it is that will help your mind and heart rest a little.

Sarah

jaibird
    Humility in success, Courage in failure

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Jenn is right. Wise words.
    Me: 29 DH:30
    05/02-
    01/11: IVF (canceled)OHSS
    April FET Chemical
    July FET BFP!
    Positive hpt 7dp5dt
    Beta# 1 366.7 (8dp5dt)
    Beta #2 2451 (11dp5dt)
    U/S 8.9 TWINS!!

Onemoretime
    Grace

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sarah and jai,
    Thanks so much,my md called and cleared a lot of things for me. He did say if the beta was undetectable than no reason to repeat it. I guess I will sleep on it md decide in the am. Thanks for respondimg ots nice to chat with people again actually know what I'm going thru. He also recommended sitting out a cycle before trying again, I was going to strt right up again
    So probably June

moniqueceline
    FET
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Onemoretime View Post
    Is their Hello everyone,
    I have been poas, since 6dp5dt and have gotten negatives. I used ept and answer and equate. Talk about obssessive Is their anyone that would go and do another beta or estradial or progesterone level. They just said to make an appointment for a followup consult. By than all your numbers will be going back down to normal anyway.I'm so sad.
    Sally
    I am so sorry...every time they have told me my beta was negative or in their words "below 2" which is just confusing within itself, I always feel like their wrong or maybe it's a mistake! Don't lose hope!
    Me-32 (1 tube/blocked)
    DH-34

Nov 2007 BFP natural
    Dec 2007 eptopic/lost rt tube/other tube blocked
    IVF
    March 2008 IVF BFP
    Sept 2008 Subchorionic Hematoma/19 wks along
    Oct 2008 son born @26 weeks 2 lbs. in NICU 3 mths
    FET #1
    March 2010 transfered 2 BFN
    FET #2
    March 2011 transfered 2-chemical pregnancy