FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jbaker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hang in there Bellastar. You never know. I read some crazy and promising things on the internet last night regarding late release of HCG and negative pregnancy tests. The home tests are brutal! I woudl rather have a number so I know EXACTALY what is happening! NO more "positive" or "negative" - GIVE ME A NUMBER!!

Julie

2. Advertisement

pemmie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    WARNING - PG mentioned

i'm sorry my post was upsetting - didn't mean to do that. the point i was trying to make, perhaps badly, is that each embryo is different - it doesn't matter if it's frozen or fresh, there will be slow implanters either way. on my 2nd FET, i POAS'd starting on day 4 and didn't get a second line until the NIGHT before my beta (8dp5dt). i guess the bottom line is you never know and you should hope for the best/expect the worst, as the saying goes.

also, i am a POAS addict and have MANY IVF/FETs failures. and although it's depressing i always POAS anyway as i am a realist and am the type of person who doesn't like getting blindsided by bad news from some random nurse. if you're not someone who minds being surprised (with good or bad news) then i would definitely say PUT THE STICKS AWAY.

good luck with your beta!!!

jbaker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO worries pemmie. I am excited for you that you were lucky enough to have 1 blast that STUCK!!! I will be devestated if none my 3 (PGD tested normal) stick. My lining was 10.5, 5 layers, and everything else is normal - so if this doens't work - it is clear sign that I probably am not able to carry a child to term. I will be beyond upset. I am tryign not to go there right now.....still trying to stay positive. Although yesterday's HPT day7 was not a good sign. Yet, still not impossible.

Julie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12