FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

2miracles
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

crazy symptoms 7dp3dt

Hi All,
    I'm new here. I had a 3 day FET (2 embies) one week ago. since about 3 days after the transfer I've had terrible dizziness and shakiness (like I'm on too much caffeine LOL), and nausea and cramping on and off. I'm on 3 estrogen patches every other day and 4 progesterone suppositories a day. I'm wondering if my symptoms are related to the estrogen patch, since its such a high dose. I felt the same way relatively quickly after my IUI in which I got a BFP and had a successful pregnancy, but I also got a BFP on a HPT at 10dpIUI. I mistakingly POAS today and it was negative, but my symptoms are so strong... any suggestions? is it still too early to detect even with such symptoms. You'd think I'd learn by now, but each cycle is like starting brand new.

I have 2 miracle kiddos (8 and 2) through IVF and IUI.

2. Advertisement

pemmie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    with hcg that low (ie. undetectable on HPT), it might be the meds - but who knows? i would call your RE and tell them about those symptoms as they don't sound fun. maybe the doses are too high?