FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

mom2mads2002
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Do the hormones make you tired?

We're doing FET this cycle and right now they have me on Estrace and Estradiol. I am so stinking tired I can barely function, would the hormones be causing this??

Beth

2. Advertisement

averymom07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2mads2002 View Post
    We're doing FET this cycle and right now they have me on Estrace and Estradiol. I am so stinking tired I can barely function, would the hormones be causing this??

Beth
    YES! Just wait until you start the progesterone! You will be really tired then. You'll get through it-just take time for yourself and make sure you are trying to eat right and get some exercise (it will help). Good luck!