FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Jennifermakishi
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Natural Fibroid Remedy.. Anyone Try???

Fibroid Clear? This natural remedy I've read about? I have 4 small fibroids.. Don't know exact sizes or location at this point but I do have all the hormone symptoms which are enough to drive one mad!!.. Geez.. Not to mention the size of my extended tummy!!..

Has anyone taking this herbal remedy and have had success or know of folks who have?

Your responses are always appreciated!

--Jennifer
    Jennifer
    ttc #1, 3+ years
    me: 33; DH 37

dx: unexplained
    3 cycles Clomid, 3 iuis w/Clomid - all BFN
    IVF #1 09/01 - BFP ended in Chem.
    FET #1,2,3,4,5 - BFP ended in Chem/etopic
    IVF#2 - BFP - Ectopic
    FET Early June

2. Advertisement

faith21
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jenn i have tried every thing under the sun noting work at the end i had the surgery i do not belive in any natural ramedy it does not work sorry to tell you surgery is the option i had my surgery 2 month a go i feel good now i have been trying for 2.5 yrs

dst1989
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

There is hope...

Jennifer, I share your frustration with fibroids, but I'm here to tell you that you can take back control of your body and your uterus from these ****able fibroids. I've been taking steps over the past month to shrink my fibroids as well. I'm 42 and I have a few fibroids that are not very big, but they have been getting bigger recently. My uterus was enlarged as seen on my last ultrasound and I was passing large clots during my period that month and had heavy bleeding and horrible cramps for a few days during that time. I started on Fibrovan exactly one month and a half ago. It stopped my bleeding (which was going on day 7) the first day I started taking it. I also started taking Vitalzym X, Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. I know that using the enzymes is helping, but what I am convinced is helping most of all is (1) removal of all personal care products that contain xenoestrogens (lotions, shampoos, facial creams, toothpaste, etc), (2) no soy, diary, red meat, (3) lots of fresh fruit and veggies (organic, if possible) and only organic chicken (not fed soy) and wild salmon/fish (occasionally) - NO FARM-RAISED SALMON!!, (4) coffee enema every day (THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY HELPING TO SHRINK THE FIBROIDS!!), and iodoral (iodine supplement). I researched this online (coffee enema and fibroids) and it seems that a female physician tried lots of things to shrink her fibroids, but the only thing that worked for her was a giving herself a coffee enema everyday and eating mainly a raw vegetable diet. I have been doing the coffee enema everyday for a little over a week and now I can hold more urine (almost pee like a racehorse) which means the fibroids aren't pressing on my bladder as much as they used to. A couple of weeks ago, I finished my first period since starting my new regimen and, let me tell you, it was a marked improvement from last month. I still had some clots, BUT they were smaller and only lasted a couple of days. The cramps were less painful as well and only lasted a day and a half. My period went from 7 days last month to only 4 days this month! YES!! I've also adopted a juicing regimen that I do twice a day. I love the fresh juice and it provides many vitamins and minerals as well. I have more energy and the daily enemas make me feel like a new person everytime. I'm also undergoing accupuncture. I started that about a month ago to help improve my circulation and fertility (so I can get pregnant once my uterus is in a better state). It has definitely helped (my hands and feet don't feel cold like they used to). And, I also take chinese herbs to help balance my hormones and shrink the fibroids. I'm attacking from all angles and I will be victorious in this fibroid battle. You can too!! If you want more detailed information, contact me here. God Bless and be confident that you can win your fibroid battle as well!!

FYI, the coffee enema dilates the blood vessels in the colon and causes the liver to excrete bile almost instantly. The coffee helps the body to rid itself of toxins (not like drinking coffee, only as an enema) and enables the liver to better get rid of excess estrogen which leads to fibroid shrinkage. You can get more information on coffee enemas just by googling it on the Net. Be sure to use organic coffee and filtered water and retain the enema mixture for 20 minutes while lying down before releasing the enema mixture. I follow Dr. Gerson's recommendations as shown here, http://www.naturalhea...

You can also find information about using Iodoral to shrink fibroids on the Net as well. I just started using it about a week ago (100 mg a day).

God Bless!!

monkeysangel
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    jennifer...I too am attempting to shrink a fibroid. I only have one on the outside lining of my uterus and it has now been suggested that I go for surgery since I have had a failed IVF and FET. I have learned that fibroids are caused by estrogen dominance...whether it be your own estrogen or chemical estrogens (xenoestrogens). So the fibroid is only the result of of another problem. For me, my colon is backed up and therefore there are a bunch of toxins and so my liver is trying to deal with them and so it is not effectively removing the excess hormones and caffeine, etc.
    Take a look at www.fertilitycleanse.com. Seems really good to try out.
    I am currently on the Wild Rose 12 day herbal detox to cleanse all of my organs and get everything functioning up to par. Aside from that I will be working with a nutritionist to go on a protocol to get rid of that fibroid and prepare my uterus for a baby.
    For me, this was much more worth looking into, than going under the knife only to deal with the result of a problem instead of the problem itself. It just didn't make sense to me to not conquer the cause of the problem.
    The fact that you have fibroids and are complaining about your hormones means there is a problem with your liver being overloaded and not clearing those hormones out. You need to look into this to find out why.
    me 33 DH 45

TTC since June '07 (MF)
    IUIs September '08 BFN: November '08 BFN
    December '08 BFN: January '09 BFN

May '09 First IVF 10 made it to blast!

Transferred 1, Froze 9 BFN

Natural FET July 18th '09 BFN

Natural FET #2 December BFN

Natural FET#3 January 2010

Trying acupuncture this time!

bob02
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dst1989

I'm new to this forum and trying to investigate the usefulness of using coffee enema.After going through your post, I feel its worth a try.can you send me a method u were using? also any precautions related to its use. post details in the forum as well so that others may also benefit from it.

noori
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Shrinking fibroid naturally

Hi there. I know its been a while since you post this comment and really hope you see this message from me. I am doing much the same to shrink my Fibroid (11cm). Could you get rid of you fibroids by below described methods???

Quote Originally Posted by dst1989 View Post
    Jennifer, I share your frustration with fibroids, but I'm here to tell you that you can take back control of your body and your uterus from these ****able fibroids. I've been taking steps over the past month to shrink my fibroids as well. I'm 42 and I have a few fibroids that are not very big, but they have been getting bigger recently. My uterus was enlarged as seen on my last ultrasound and I was passing large clots during my period that month and had heavy bleeding and horrible cramps for a few days during that time. I started on Fibrovan exactly one month and a half ago. It stopped my bleeding (which was going on day 7) the first day I started taking it. I also started taking Vitalzym X, Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. I know that using the enzymes is helping, but what I am convinced is helping most of all is (1) removal of all personal care products that contain xenoestrogens (lotions, shampoos, facial creams, toothpaste, etc), (2) no soy, diary, red meat, (3) lots of fresh fruit and veggies (organic, if possible) and only organic chicken (not fed soy) and wild salmon/fish (occasionally) - NO FARM-RAISED SALMON!!, (4) coffee enema every day (THIS IS WHAT IS REALLY HELPING TO SHRINK THE FIBROIDS!!), and iodoral (iodine supplement). I researched this online (coffee enema and fibroids) and it seems that a female physician tried lots of things to shrink her fibroids, but the only thing that worked for her was a giving herself a coffee enema everyday and eating mainly a raw vegetable diet. I have been doing the coffee enema everyday for a little over a week and now I can hold more urine (almost pee like a racehorse) which means the fibroids aren't pressing on my bladder as much as they used to. A couple of weeks ago, I finished my first period since starting my new regimen and, let me tell you, it was a marked improvement from last month. I still had some clots, BUT they were smaller and only lasted a couple of days. The cramps were less painful as well and only lasted a day and a half. My period went from 7 days last month to only 4 days this month! YES!! I've also adopted a juicing regimen that I do twice a day. I love the fresh juice and it provides many vitamins and minerals as well. I have more energy and the daily enemas make me feel like a new person everytime. I'm also undergoing accupuncture. I started that about a month ago to help improve my circulation and fertility (so I can get pregnant once my uterus is in a better state). It has definitely helped (my hands and feet don't feel cold like they used to). And, I also take chinese herbs to help balance my hormones and shrink the fibroids. I'm attacking from all angles and I will be victorious in this fibroid battle. You can too!! If you want more detailed information, contact me here. God Bless and be confident that you can win your fibroid battle as well!!

FYI, the coffee enema dilates the blood vessels in the colon and causes the liver to excrete bile almost instantly. The coffee helps the body to rid itself of toxins (not like drinking coffee, only as an enema) and enables the liver to better get rid of excess estrogen which leads to fibroid shrinkage. You can get more information on coffee enemas just by googling it on the Net. Be sure to use organic coffee and filtered water and retain the enema mixture for 20 minutes while lying down before releasing the enema mixture. I follow Dr. Gerson's recommendations as shown here, IVF, fertility clinic & fertility doctors | fertilityauthority.com...

You can also find information about using Iodoral to shrink fibroids on the Net as well. I just started using it about a week ago (100 mg a day).

God Bless!!

StBarbara
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Natural Fibroids

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifermakishi View Post
    Fibroid Clear? This natural remedy I've read about? I have 4 small fibroids.. Don't know exact sizes or location at this point but I do have all the hormone symptoms which are enough to drive one mad!!.. Geez.. Not to mention the size of my extended tummy!!..

Has anyone taking this herbal remedy and have had success or know of folks who have?

Your responses are always appreciated!

--Jennifer
    Hey Jennifer!

I have/was dealing with fibroids for years. Its important to reduce your estrogen...you can do this by adjusting your diet and adding exercise to your daily routine. Once your estrogen levels go down, the size of your fibroids go down and you ultimately eliminate your symptoms.

I found everything that I needed to know if the internet. Maybe you can start with this site: Natural Uterine Fibroid Treatments - Natural remedies for Fibroids. I used their natural supplements and dietary books...it started working within 2 weeks!

Every woman is different...so before I started using any of their products, I discussed things with my doctor.

I wish you the best of luck!

Barbara
    Likes pcos girl liked this post