FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

jersey05
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

My back is KILLING me!

The one side of my back, the right, is killing me and it's not low either. It's up under my ribs, but in the back. The only time it doesn't hurt is if I lay down. I mentioned to my OB, since I did trip and fall, so I thougth I pulled a muscle. She said take some Tylenol. I did today and no luck!!

On top of all that, I had a yeast infection and they gave me cream to insert and then as the cream comes out the next day-SORRY TIMI- it's pink like bloody. So I call OB and they say it's probably just irritation.

I am falling apart this week. Only want to lay down all day and feel sooo lazy. Sorry to whine yet again. I am just laughing, almost, at how quickly all these things came on! I was feeling great until this last week.
    Michelle 31, DH 29
    TTC # 1 for 2+ years
    IUI - too many
    4 Angel babies
    IUI finally worked 6/2/08
    BFP 6/16

2. Advertisement

ryan1218
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jersey I am soooooo in that same boat with you. My back is hurting me in the rib area too, but more on the left side. It's worse after I eat. I don't have any self control when food is in front of me. Sorry bout the yeast infection. That sounds really unpleasant!

andiandrea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it sounds like we're all experiencing similar pains Sorry!!! My back hurts on the right side right under the shoulder blade. Is that where yours is, Jersey? I have never had lower back pain with my pregnancies. Last time I had this same pain. It, coupled with the pain in the front, is what makes my OB wonder if it's internal. I think for me, though, the fact that it is on the right side is some sort of red flag.

Also, I take prenatal yoga class once a week & we discuss what's going on & what aches & pains we might want to work on at class. I always say the same thing about the back rib/front rib area. The yoga instructor tries to help with stretches that make more room between & around the ribs. If you can take a prenatal yoga class it might make you feel better. I can feel how it helps but does not make my pain go away. Or even try a chiropractor. There are some who specialize in pregnant women. Of course, I'm too scared to go to a chiro!!

Again, it's the "no more room!" problem. UGH!

andiandrea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I agree... Tylenol does NOTHING for this type of pain!!!

Oh, ice helps, though. It's temporary help, but it does feel good. At least for me.

I hope you get some relief soon!

-- Andi

jersey05
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANDI- yes yes yes. It's right under the shoulder blade on the right side. It's weird. Only laying down or standing helps. Sitting is horrible. Please let me know what yoru doc says.
    Michelle 31, DH 29
    TTC # 1 for 2+ years
    IUI - too many
    4 Angel babies
    IUI finally worked 6/2/08
    BFP 6/16

hannahsmama
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Im sorry you are feeling bad too!!! Mine went away until I layed down tonight....I wish it would disappear!!!! Im too nervous to take the pain meds my doc gave me....I may take tylenol PM here soon if it doesnt stop!!!
    Me-27yr
    DH-32yr
    Hannah Bella 4/21/06
    Gavin Andrew 1/21/2009
    3 M/C*1 Chem*1 DNC-
    "Where theres passion, theres pictures"
    I <3 Photography!
    Come drop us a line at www.thebiancamanobuzz.blogspot.com

Kennedy1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that everyone is in pain. This weekend was my first experience with back pain....i was walking around a lot and shopping and my lower back was bothering me a little bit....then i noticed that when i am laying down and get up i have pain in my back? Nothing on my rib cage yet though!

andiandrea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I had the u/s today, but don't know the results yet I have to call my OB in 2-3 days for the results. I hope they know in 2 days b/c 3 would be Christmas!!