FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
April/May 2018 Cycle Group

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Hopingforlilone
    Ready to get started!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hi everyone, I took a break from the boards for a bit but now that it's getting closer to FET I am constantly thinking about it so this is a great place to de-stress since no one in my real life (besides DH) knows we are doing another FET. I'm on estrogen injections and go for bloodwork on May 9, then final lining check on the 19th. If everything looks good I will start PIO that night and transfer is tentatively scheduled for May 25. Seems so close and so far away at the same time!!
    @jacobs24: congrats on the great betas!! When is your ultrasound? There's also a website to compare your numbers, just google beta base. It's fun to see where you fit in for singleton or multiples, although only the ultrasound will give you a for sure answer.
    IVF #1-3: July '12 Cx, Oct '12 & Aug '13 BFN
    FET #1-2: Nov '13 June '14 Cancelled
    FET #3: Jan 2015 BFN
    Changed RE, banking for PGS
    IVF #4 & 5: Nov '15 & Jan '16: 1 blast - abnormal
    IVF #6: Mar '16: 3 to blast - 2 PGS NORMAL!!
    Mock cycles for ERA May & July '16
    FET #4/#5: Sep '16 Nov '16 both cancelled
    FET #6: Feb 7, 2017 Our dream finally came true Oct 2017 we are a family of 3!

2. Advertisement

SRK
    ready to get this started.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hello ladies.

Hopingforlilone: good luck in your upcoming FET. It will be here before you know it.

Hope you are all doing well.

Transfer for me was pushed back till the 28th since AF decided to be late and I was unable start my patches for transfer on the 21st.

NurPractitioner
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    I wanted to give an update...started birth control Sunday. I was given my protocol and it looks like retrieval will be sometime end of May or June 1st! I start medications May 21st. We are planning to do a couple retrievals if we don't end up with a decent amount of embryos and then transfer sometime at the end of the summer or early fall. All I can say is... FINALLY some progress.

@SRK... I have been waiting for AF forever to make an appearance because I had to do OAR testing before my RE would put me on the schedule and I really wanted to have it in May. Good luck with everything.

@hopingforlilone...welcome and good luck!
    PCOS and Tubal Issues
    Him--perfect
    1st IVF OE in 2015 in Barbados; 15 retreived, 2 made it for transfer, none for freeze=BFN
    2nd DE 4/2018--donor canceled due to poor stim
    3rd-5/2018 using my own eggs

extra
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs24 View Post
    Hi Extra. I wish you a succesful cycle. Like you, I don't think I'll stop worrying until a healthy delivery...even though I know worrying is not good for the baby it's really hard not to.
    Good luck for your stimming Do you know when your retrieval is?
    I still don't know when I'll trigger maybe by tomorrow so tese for husband the day after trigger then mine retrieval is next day of micro tese ...so most posibly on wensday retrival
    Likes Hopingforlilone liked this post

cimica
    Super hopeful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, everyone. Newbie here! This is my first time doing IVF. ER was 2 days ago on Wednesday, May 16th. 23 eggs retrieved. As of yesterday, the 17th, 17 fertilized. Fresh transfer is set for this Monday, the 21st. They told me I won't hear anything else about how many are left fertilized each day until I go in on Monday. Is this correct? I have read in other forums that some ladies get an update each day or so until transfer.

Hopingforlilone - Good luck on final lining check tomorrow!

jacobs24 - Any word if singleton or twins?

extra - Have you done retrieval yet?

Romy69
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cimica View Post
    Hi, everyone. Newbie here! This is my first time doing IVF. ER was 2 days ago on Wednesday, May 16th. 23 eggs retrieved. As of yesterday, the 17th, 17 fertilized. Fresh transfer is set for this Monday, the 21st. They told me I won't hear anything else about how many are left fertilized each day until I go in on Monday. Is this correct? I have read in other forums that some ladies get an update each day or so until transfer.

Hopingforlilone - Good luck on final lining check tomorrow!

jacobs24 - Any word if singleton or twins?

extra - Have you done retrieval yet?
    Hi ...clinics tend to aim at 5 day transfer , so it is normal that between 3 and 5 days post fertilisation and just before 5d transfer they don't disturb the embryos for update.....you are good and fingers X it / they stick

extra
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi every yep I've done may 17 retrieval I had alot of pain after. Today I had to go to the Emergency room I couldn't bare the pain so the doctors saw that I have blood in my stomach and alot of fluid they gave me pain medication and im going back after weekend for follow up I'm home now they said if the pain gets worse by tomorrow I should go back in.
    Did anyone here experience that? Or heard of it. ? It's my 3 retrieval I never had that

extra
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I got a call today they rook out 14 eggs 8 of them were matured and we froze it .
    Likes Romy69, Hopingforlilone liked this post

cimica
    Super hopeful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Romy69 - Good to know. Thank u! I will be patient, enjoy my weekend and not think about it until Monday’s transfer.

Extra - Oh no!! I hope u r feeling better! I experienced a lot of soreness the day after retrieval (yesterday) but today I feel a lot better. No more soreness but very bloated.

LEFresh
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! New here! 6dp3dt of 4 freshies (all 8 cells, grade 1 fragmentation and 3 grade 1 and 1 grade 2 symmetry).

This is my first IVF cycle. They got 8 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized all all were growing for d3t so we froze the biggest 1 and stuck in all the rest on Mother’s Day. (Crazy!) I have been pregnant twice before naturally but at 38 was diagnosed with LOR. I started my cycle at 40 and had my retrieval the day after my 41st birthday. 2dpt I left for a 2 week trip to Italy, which isn’t a bad place for impregnation! Pasta, pizza and pregnancy is what I am going for.

My 1st beta is the 29th but of course I couldn’t resist POAS this am. BFN but it’s still early.. my soon to be 18 year old was the faintest of pink lines (like I thought I was crazy), so I know even a mirage of pink can end up a whole grown college-bound angel.

I know I shouldn’t have discouraged myself with POAS... anywho, back to this great view and some extra zzzzs.

Wishing everyone luck!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678