FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
April/May 2018 Cycle Group

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    extra
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs24 View Post
    Me: 24 yrs DH: 39 Yrs
    Me: blocked bilaterial (sp?) fallopian tubes
    DH: Perfect

My frozen embryo transfer is Friday we're transferring 2 five day blasts. I'm so nervous.
    Good luck I hope everything is going well

2. Advertisement

SRK
    ready to get this started.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs24 View Post
    Me: 24 yrs DH: 39 Yrs
    Me: blocked bilaterial (sp?) fallopian tubes
    DH: Perfect

My frozen embryo transfer is Friday we're transferring 2 five day blasts. I'm so nervous.
    Good luck.

Niyati
    Focused again

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding
    hello everyone,

So excited to see a fresh active thread for Apr-May 2018. I would like to join please! I know some of you, for others, sharing a bit about myself:

I am 37 and DH is 34; we have been TTC from 2012. We were both so healthy that testing for infertility did not occur to us till I was 34. My AMH was quite OK for the age, and my husband was identified with oligozoospermia (low mobility low number sperms). Doctors advised IVF straight away. We have had 5 failed IVF cycles and are now in our 6th cycle. Self eggs and sperms.

I have always responded well to stimulation, and have produced 10+ eggs. However, They have been brown and extremely fragile, so in the end, in every cycle the doctors were able to fertilise only 3-4 without breaking them. We never had any left to freeze in the first 4 cycles; but last time we had 6 who made it to day 3; all were 8-celled top grade; so we transferred 3 and froze 3.

Needless to say I was extremely optimistic; but ended up with BFN anyway.

Last saturday (14th Apr) we thawed and transferred the remaining 3. I am PUPO, 5thday after a 3dt. I have sharp period like pains that started from last night; but really afraid to think anything about it. I am here to draw strength from all of you brave ladies.

Hopinfforlilone: So glad to see you! Congratulations and best of luck both are in order for you I see

Tulip: Hello lady! glad to see you again. cheering on for you!

Everyone else: Looking forward to know more about all of you.
    Me-35 MH-32
    Low AMH, Low sperm count and Motility
    IVF#1 (Sept-Oct 2015): 6/9 fertilised, 3dt of 3 grade 1 embies, BFN
    IVF#2 (Jan 2016): 4/9 eggs fertilised, 3dt of 4 low grade embies, BFN
    IVF#3 (May-Jun 2016), In Sweden: 2/10 fertilised, 2dt of 1 4-celled embie, BFN
    IVF #4 (Nov-Dec 2016),

Niyati
    Focused again

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Ladies I keep having sharp shooting pain (fixed at just above the pubic bone on right side). This happens every few seconds for brief period, then goes away for an hour or so and then returns. I am panicking. Anyone else experienced this? As I said in the post above; i am 5thday past 3dt. Thanks in advance!
    Me-35 MH-32
    Low AMH, Low sperm count and Motility
    IVF#1 (Sept-Oct 2015): 6/9 fertilised, 3dt of 3 grade 1 embies, BFN
    IVF#2 (Jan 2016): 4/9 eggs fertilised, 3dt of 4 low grade embies, BFN
    IVF#3 (May-Jun 2016), In Sweden: 2/10 fertilised, 2dt of 1 4-celled embie, BFN
    IVF #4 (Nov-Dec 2016),

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345