FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Oct-nov 2017 cycle group

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
    pb2014
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck, pink!!

Had my mock embryo transfer and saline ultrasound and some blood work done today at my local monitoring clinic. To put it shortly it was a **** show and the local clinic basically said that they don't do my actual clinics procedures anymore and had me wait 3 hours with my two girls waiting. Finally got everything I needed done but it was a frustrating morning. Just hope everything will work out in the end!

2. Advertisement

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies!
    Got some results- and not what I was hoping for
    9 retrieved
    6 nature
    4 fertilized

Confused on what to do..transfer 2 on day 3 or day 5?
    Test?

I’m confused!

BC-Tryn depriest
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Wait till day 5.. in my opinion, if they dont make it to day 5 they wouldnt have in your uterus either
    Likes JBMBABY14, b_jones liked this post

Tulip1834
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Worried
    Hi ladies!
    I hope you don't mind me joining this board so late. I've been going back and forth trying to figure out if I should join....so I just decided to do it! (I'm gonna play catch up after I post.)

I see a few familiar faces (Hey Tryn and Ali90!!!!), but mostly everyone is new to me so I'll give a quick synopsis abt me.

I was diagnosed with DOR June 25th 2015 and told that it wouldn't happen with my eggs. DH (who is ok btw) and I were crushed. I'm stubborn lolol and kept looking for another answer. On June 25th 2016, I had a Natural IVF cycle ET with MY eggs!! They found 2 but one was good. ***MENT And I got a BFP!! ***END MENT Unfortunately it was a chemical but it happened! I tried again in July and has an empty follie. Numbers weren't right for August, September or October. October 2016 was the last time I saw my cycle until THIS September 2017! Almost a yr later of herbs, supplements and acupuncture.

I've been traveling for 14 days (7 days straight) to my RE an hr away both ways and then going to work. Needless to say I'm exhausted. Today....they told me to trigger tonight at 1215. I'm scared to death....

Ladies....please send me some positive energy, support, juju (like SheeShee used to say! Tell her I said hey Tryn!!) and/or prayers. I'm going thru with the trigger, but as you know each step is scarier than the previous one. Thanks so much!! Baby dust to all!!!

Tulip ❤
    Me: 38--DOR
    DH: 35--Healthy

3/15--Laparascopy
    4/15--Clomid 50 mg
    5/15--Clomid 50-100 mg*not monitored*
    6/15--Dx w/DOR
    11/15--IVF#1 Estradol Protocol- cancelled
    12/15--met with RE, then 2 more; 2nd RE--Natural IVF.
    1/16--no cycle.
    3/16 Cycle returned 1st of the month. At the end a cycle (or something) started.
    4/16 IVF turned into IUI--BFN
    Likes Ali90, b_jones liked this post

Ali90
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey tulip !!!! So nice too hear from you , I am def sending you many positive vibes your way !!!! How exciting for you , you will do great Oct-nov 2017 cycle group just take one step at a time , and reach out too us whenever you need too with any questions or concerns , so glad too see your back!! Oct-nov 2017 cycle group
    Ali90 🇦🇺
    Likes Tulip1834 liked this post

Tulip1834
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Worried
    Thanks Ali! Glad to be on this train again...for however long I'm allowed to ride!! How are you doing??
    Me: 38--DOR
    DH: 35--Healthy

3/15--Laparascopy
    4/15--Clomid 50 mg
    5/15--Clomid 50-100 mg*not monitored*
    6/15--Dx w/DOR
    11/15--IVF#1 Estradol Protocol- cancelled
    12/15--met with RE, then 2 more; 2nd RE--Natural IVF.
    1/16--no cycle.
    3/16 Cycle returned 1st of the month. At the end a cycle (or something) started.
    4/16 IVF turned into IUI--BFN

BC-Tryn depriest
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Omg big hugs to you ms tulip, so glad and sad to see you again...i will give you all the possitive vibes i can ..im not real positive these days as tomarrow i am having a dnc of my *****MENT**** identical twins... i am 9 wks 5 days so i am really really heart broken... however we have 5 left and so we will be joining another group in a few months....
    So much baby dust to all you ladies...
    JUST DONT GIVE UP AND YOU WILL GET THAT THB...
    Likes JBMBABY14 liked this post

KKJaxTrix
    is glad to be here
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'm so sorry Tryn. My heart breaks for you. Sending you strength and hugs!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324