FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
April/May 2017 CYCLE GROUP

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
    tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is everyone okay? It's been quiet here for a while. How is it going for everyone =D
    Little Killian born at 9.59pm on 30th April 2016

2. Advertisement

Katelyn321
    FET April 28th, 2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is everyone??

I'm now 19 weeks, still having so much nausea and found out we are having a little BOY!!!!! *ments* With having a 4 year old and 2 year old girl at home we were happy with this news. I really thought we were having another girl ( which we would have been thrilled about too, as we feel like we have the baby girl thing down) but are so excited to change things up with some blue My subchorionic hematoma seems to be stable as I haven't had bleeding in three weeks, and I should be checked next week to see if my placenta has moved at all from over my cervix. Otherwise, just chugging away!
    Thanks Sunshine82, tamarattc thanked for this post
    Likes tamarattc liked this post

tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lovely to hear Katelyn.

I am 23 weeks along now and wonder how the rest of you guys are doing! =) Really did not feel like shopping for this baby so ordered a Finnish Baby Box for her. She is about 0.6kgs right now, just 580 grams now and starting to develop big cheeks and a tiny body so not much of deviation from her brother. Horrid morning sickness now. I am out of Zofran and the new hospital won't prescribe anything but sleeping pills. Let's have some life here =D I am curious if everything is okay for everyone. My C-section is scheduled for week 37 so I think I have 14 weeks to go before we meet her.
    Little Killian born at 9.59pm on 30th April 2016

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132