FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
April/May 2017 CYCLE GROUP

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031
    Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey ladies! Well my first ultrasound was a success. One perfect baby, measuring at 7 weeks 3 days. Heartrate 142. Due date Feb. 24th. We did PGS, so we know this is a little girl. **Ments we have a 3 and 2 year old little boys** I am so unbelievably filled with joy. Having gone through 3 IUI's, 3 Fresh cycles and 4 Frozen cycles, I am walking away from IVF with a dream family. God Bless you all and God Bless your journey.
    Likes maybebaby01 liked this post

2. Advertisement

Hopingforlilone
    is waiting patiently :-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine82 View Post
    Hey ladies! Well my first ultrasound was a success. One perfect baby, measuring at 7 weeks 3 days. Heartrate 142. Due date Feb. 24th. We did PGS, so we know this is a little girl. **Ments we have a 3 and 2 year old little boys** I am so unbelievably filled with joy. Having gone through 3 IUI's, 3 Fresh cycles and 4 Frozen cycles, I am walking away from IVF with a dream family. God Bless you all and God Bless your journey.
    *ments sorry for thread crashing but I wanted to say congrats Sunshine82!! So happy for you and your family!!
    IVF #1-3: July '12 Cx, Oct '12 & Aug '13 BFN
    FET #1-2: Nov '13 June '14 Cancelled
    FET #3: Jan 2015 BFN
    Changed RE, banking for PGS
    IVF #4 & 5: Nov '15 & Jan '16: 1 blast - abnormal
    IVF #6: Mar '16: 10 R 9 M 5 F - 3 to blast - 2 PGS NORMAL!!
    Mock cycles for ERA May & July '16 - receptive after 7 days of PIO
    FET #4/#5: Sep '16 Nov '16 both cancelled
    FET #6: 1 euploid embryo Feb 7, 2017
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post

Katelyn321
    FET April 28th, 2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    ibemrsking....I cant imagine how different twins feels! And you are right, so important to chunk them up now as twins sometimes do come early. I bet your US was awesome!!!

Sunshine...such a touching post! A huge congrats, and I'm so happy that you have your dream family! Makes all of the difficult infertility journey worth it
    Thanks Sunshine82, tamarattc thanked for this post

ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn321 View Post
    ibemrsking....I cant imagine how different twins feels! And you are right, so important to chunk them up now as twins sometimes do come early. I bet your US was awesome!!!

Sunshine...such a touching post! A huge congrats, and I'm so happy that you have your dream family! Makes all of the difficult infertility journey worth it
    They were doing the ultrasound for an hour measuring everything and the babies moved and kicked the whole time. The tech was so shocked. As ron is sitting there with his leg bouncing. I am like ya they are their daddy's daughters April/May 2017 CYCLE GROUP. They are measuring a week ahead so mama has been doin her job in fattening all three of us up April/May 2017 CYCLE GROUP🤣. We want them big fast. April/May 2017 CYCLE GROUP
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post

tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Been a while =) Congrats to those who have had good news. I have partial/marginal placenta previa. C-section at 38 weeks was the plan anyway, I hope the placenta shifts. I do not want any bleeding >.< I have read a range of things from it not causing any problems until c section to episodes of mad bleeding later on. Anyone here in the know?

Going on week 17, just about. They kind of confirmed again that it is a little girl with 2d, 4d and transvaginal ultrasound. They said nothing to indicate a boy and strongly suspect it is a girl. Around these parts, it means they are fairly sure it is a girl but would not tell you beforehand 100% because there are still husbands who force wives to get abortions because of gender related issue. However in our case, this is the second baby we have there so even though she kept saying second to last appointment "maybe" "possibly" a girl, she was referring to it as a she before we did any ultrasounds this time and the other doctor reluctantly weighed in saying it is a girl.

So I guess it is pink this time.

Though pink or blue, I just hope I reach week 38 safe and sound with a healthy girl or if all is wrong, healthy boy.
    Little Killian born at 9.59pm on 30th April 2016
    Thanks Sunshine82, ibemrsking thanked for this post
    Likes ibemrsking liked this post

Katelyn321
    FET April 28th, 2017
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Tamara! I was actually diagnosed with placenta previa this pregnancy as well...though mine is complete and not marginal. They found it at 10 weeks. I was told it was more than a 60-70% chance it would move with the growth of the uterus and most likely wouldn't be a problem by 22 weeks. From my experience working in the OB industry it seems to be people that have complete previas that have more problems with bleeding than those with marginal (throughout the pregnancy). Though of course every patient situation is unique and you can easily find someone who doesn't fit that mold. Are you on any restrictions? I'm still on pelvic rest, no exercise, no travel, no lifting greater than 20 lbs. Worth it, but I was really looking forward to starting up my exercise routine after the FET again. Oh well!
    Thanks tamarattc thanked for this post

tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thanks Katelyn.... =) I am feeling butterflies in my tummy and slight ache where the c-section scar is

MENTS:

We got our first gift just in anticipation. Being in Japan it is frilly, dolly and girly. Little boy still fits in 0-3 months clothing (in width) but not length so we thought we would do a preview on him xD He was all legs but click http://i65.tinypic.com/11103ld.jpg
    for cuteness lol

ibemrsking
    FET April '17

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tamarattc View Post
    Thanks Katelyn.... =) I am feeling butterflies in my tummy and slight ache where the c-section scar is

MENTS:

We got our first gift just in anticipation. Being in Japan it is frilly, dolly and girly. Little boy still fits in 0-3 months clothing (in width) but not length so we thought we would do a preview on him xD He was all legs but click http://i65.tinypic.com/11103ld.jpg
    for cuteness lol
    Thats adorable!!!

tamarattc
    Jellybean's mummy
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thanks =D I went hospital shopping all last week and finally found one 10 minutes away from where I live. Today is the start of week 17! O.O
    This was taken yesterday. At the new hospital. The doctor pointed the arrow and said she cannot tell me the gender until the abortion deadline cut off but the other doctors at the said it is a little girl http://i63.tinypic.com/2zrq7mq.jpg
    Here caught in the middle of moving around so crazy http://i63.tinypic.com/168fu9v.jpg
    Last edited by tamarattc; 07-20-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    Likes maybebaby01 liked this post

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031