FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
January/February Cycle Group

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
    Nureen
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clizardo1091 View Post
    Hey guys beta was 365! Couldn't log in here for some reason.

Nurse Brandilew: I am sorry for what's happening that's really tough. Try to be optimistic. Meditate...
    Congratulations! That a great beta ... when is your next beta? Wishing you all the best!
    IVF: 1,2,3 **2010, 2014, 2016**
    IVF:4***2017***
    Me: 34
    DH:36-low sperm count
    Married for 10 years
    Praying for some good news this Year

2. Advertisement

Nureen
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Tryn depriest View Post
    I am losing hope as I have NOT even got a squinter.... it's 7dp -4dt but I can't really find anything on 4 day transfer...
    Clizardo 365 is a great bata...congratulations hun...no one can seem to log on right now so I'm sure I'm safe to say congrats from all....
    Don't lose hope!! Stay positive.. i would say try and wait few more day before poas. When is your beta?
    Married for 10 years

Nureen
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MDLady View Post
    *ments*
    Nureen - wow wow wow!!! amazing number!! soo very happy for you!!! I saw a heartbeat at 6w3d on my first ultrasound. We just got to hear the heartbeat at 9w2d.
    NurseBrandielew - oh my goodness!! that's quite a blow. your baby will be fine. we are all really strong - babies and mamas but please do find ways to relax and enjoy this pregnancy, even with all this horrible stuff going on!!
    Tryn - twins!!!! yay!!! 25 pee sticks???? oh my LOL.
    Hopingforlilone - congrats
    Krystal - that's really great!!!!
    alexx - good luck!!
    SRK - I'm so sorry for the negative results Hope your trip gives you some much deserved rest. And I think many of us on these forums go through lots and lots of negatives before we ever got a positive!! keep hope alive!!
    clizardo - great beta! when do you go next time?

AFM *ments* - I'm officially 10 weeks today! We went to my regular obgyn last week and had an u/s. Everything looked great and we got to hear the heartbeat. The baby measured exactly on target! The next big hurdle is at 12.5 weeks where we do the nucal translucency u/s and the Panorama genetic test. Btw, those of you expecting, will you be finding out the gender or waiting for a surprise???
    Thanks! Wishing you all the best on your next appointment!
    Married for 10 years

BC-Tryn depriest
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Beta is fri...😎
    Likes maybebaby01, Tulip1834 liked this post

clizardo1091
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just went to get my second beta drawn prob will get result tom...
    Likes Krystal0927 liked this post

jlsmit20
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clizardo: That's an awesome beta, can't wait to hear what the one from today comes back as.

Tryn: Hang in there it could still definitely be too early. I have seen many woman take an early test, get a negative, not test again, and then end up having a positive beta. Fingers crossed your still get your bfp !

Nurse: Yikes sounds like you have a whole lot on your plate right now. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's family what a tragic event. Hang in there though I am sure you were doing your job to the best of your ability and in that case you have nothing to worry about when it comes to court. I know it makes it stressful which definitely isn't something that you need right now. Find yourself a quiet place, read a book, get a prenatal massage, and spend sometime relaxing and enjoying your little peanut.

AFM: **ments I just turned 9 weeks this weekend. I'm bummed as our new insurance company declined our genetic/gender testing stating that I had no medical necessity so I had to cancel that for next week. I was rather upset when I found out from the nurse and I think that she knew that so in return she offered an early ultrasound to check on everything and to determine gender since typically they make you wait until 21 weeks. We will be going between week 13 and 14 for an ultrasound and check up so I am very much looking forward to that. I will have a phone family history interview with the nurse educator next week and an OB dr check up the following week so hopefully the time flies before we get to see our little peanut again. **end ments
    Me: 25 PCOS
    DH: 25 Low morphology

2014 Failed cycles; 6 Clomid, 2 IUI's, 1 Femara
    06/15 IVF#1: 15R, 14M, 14F, 7 frozen
    Transferred 2 (4AA blasts)
    9dp5dt beta 41, 102
    TWINS!!!
    6w3d U/S only one sac
    7w4d Diagnosed as blighted ovum
    (07/21/15) 7w4d Induced M/C
    09/15 FET #1 BFP 8dp6dt 116
    Archer Lee born at 37.4 via C section

Surprise 02/12/17!
    Due 10/17- Boy; Oliver
    Likes Hopingforlilone, MDLady, Tulip1834 liked this post

Krystal0927
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jlsmit20 View Post
    SRK: I am so sorry to hear that your beta is negative. Take that trip you definitely deserve some time to rest and relax. Take your time making your decision and we are all here to support you in whatever it is that you decide. Hugs and much love.

Nureen: **ments We saw the heart beat first at 6w3d. I had a 5 weekish ultrasound and all that could be seen then was the yolk sac. I think most drs say that it should be seen by the 7th week.

Krystal: What an awesome doubling time!! When will your first ultrasound be scheduled?
    I go back tomorrow for another beta. If all is god ultrasound will be first week of April at 7w

Congrats on seeing heartbeat! That's amazing
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post

Krystal0927
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NurseBrandilew View Post
    Hello loves! ****ments****Today is the 10 week mark for me. Last week was awful. I am so incredibly stressed and worried about this baby. ****end ments****

My husband had 3 family members murdered in one night, my best friend's father passed from colon cancer, and I was served papers on Friday. I am being sued by a patient I took care of 2 years ago for $1,000,000 because I kept him alive and refused to let him die.

I am trying to remain optimistic. I am so scared of any negative energy effecting us and this pregnancy. What do you guys do to de-stress? I'm stuck in neutral and need to be in a happier place.
    Omg. I'm so sorry. People are so horrible January/February Cycle Group I've loved my acupuncture it's been very helpful with my anxiety. I'm wishing you all the best try and stay hopeful you got this!

Krystal0927
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by clizardo1091 View Post
    Hey guys beta was 365! Couldn't log in here for some reason.

Nurse Brandilew: I am sorry for what's happening that's really tough. Try to be optimistic. Meditate...
    Amazing beta. I had the same issue. Had to reset my password. When do you go back?

Krystal0927
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Tryn depriest View Post
    Beta is fri...January/February Cycle Group
    How you feeling? Don't lose hope yet. I think a 4 day is like a 3 day. It may just take a little longer to implant. Wishing you all the best January/February Cycle Group

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast