FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
If u have Infertility coverage, WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
    T_ATX
    Every Accomplishment starts with the decision to try!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-SheeShee View Post
    Hi all. I know this thread is older but I thought I'd add mine. As of right now, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (educational publishing company) uses Cigna and pays for all Fertility. We have no lifetime max and they pay for donor eggs as well. Almost all of my meds are covered each round and they have a great delivery service for prescriptions. Hope that helps someone out there with teaching/publishing and or sales experience.
    That's nice, I work for Cigna and have Cigna benefits. We don't get 100% but they did cover up to $15,000. So I'm sure it's a benefit your company pays for their employees to have.
    Praying for my JOY in our Journey!

2. Advertisement

BC-SheeShee
    is PREGNANT!!!
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by T_ATX View Post
    That's nice, I work for Cigna and have Cigna benefits. We don't get 100% but they did cover up to $15,000. So I'm sure it's a benefit your company pays for their employees to have.
    Yes it is. My husband has Cigna as well but the coverage is totally different. I'm on an expensive premium plan but it all shakes out in the end. I have been really happy with Cigna(knock on wood). So hoping it continues.
    Me 41, Low reserve and possible PCOS
    DH 48 Low mobility
    1st IVF 10/13 4 Freeze all- non viable
    2nd IVF 07/15 6 none viable
    3rd IVF 9/15 1 Frozen PGS tested embie
    4th IVF 11/15 none viable after testing. Try to bank so that we can have options if the frozen doesn't take.
    5th IVF 4/16 1 Frozen PGS tested embie...Now we have 2!!!
    FET scheduled for 8/3/16 and transferring both embies.

Mommy_2_B
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work for Einstein HealthCare Network in Philadelphia,PA. They cover everything up to 20k lifetime max and 5k lifetime max on meds
    Me 30-tubal factor- 1 baby boy
    DP 36-Twins DS/DD-DD

2002: Diagnosed w/bilateral blacked tubes
    2010: IVF #1-17 eggs retrieved-8 fertilized-(2) 8 cell,grade A transferred on day 3-1 blast to freeze-BFP!
    2011: diagnosed w/trisomy 18 at 13w4d-confirmed at 16w2d-amino completed
    4/11: D&C at 19w2d
    06/15: IVF #2 praying for a BFP

Bigawinks
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Disney

Quote Originally Posted by T_ATX View Post
    What companies in California offer coverage for IVF?

Thank you

mpsr
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigawinks View Post
    What companies in California offer coverage for IVF?

Thank you
    A lot of companies cover IVF
    1) Microsoft -
    2) Salesforce - 3 cycle
    3) E&Y - 25K LifeTime Max
    4) PwC - 25K Life Max
    5) Google - 2 Cycle
    6) Uber 2 Cycle
    7) Bank of America - Unlimited( I heard it is maxed at 100k)
    8) McKinsey - 25K
    9) BCG - unlimited
    10)Chase- 25K
    11) Accenture 20K
    12) IBM 20K
    13) Amazon 15K
    14) Intel 40K
    15) Facebook 4 cycles
    .....and there are many more.

some of these companies are not head-quartered in California but that's not a deal breaker at all. I am 100% sure all these companies have job openings and if you manage to find job with any of them, you are covered.

These are all recent data that I have collected over past few months. I am happy to address queries, regarding this. I have spent countless hours trying to find companies and understanding the technicalities and I am happy to help anyone looking for information, if I can.

The Company that I work for do not cover IVF. I too am trying to get into any of these companies but so far it has not been not very successful.. But like someone said - Just Keep Trying.....Just Keep Trying...
    Last edited by mpsr; 06-04-2017 at 10:25 PM.

laurieb30
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walgreens! We have coverage and it's 80/20 once you meet your deductible!

mpsr
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by laurieb30 View Post
    Walgreens! We have coverage and it's 80/20 once you meet your deductible!
    What kind of coverage - Total Coverage for IVF or only Testing and Diagnosis. and If advanced fertility treatments are covered - what is the limit (max amount) or how many cycles are covered. It would be beneficial to share that information as well. Thanks

Patient-One
    LET THE JOURNEY CONTINUE!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Don't know of the Army was mentioned. Through Tricare all of my medication was paid for... so far I have not paid for any with the FET. Tricare does not pay for the actual IVF. There are four places I know that does a IVF program Walter Reed, MD, San Antonio, TX, Tripler in Hawaii, and Presidio of Monterey in California. They might also do one at Fort Bragg, NC and Madigan Hospital, WA. Of the four locations I mentioned previously, I have completed fresh cycles in TX and MD both of which was under $6,000 and that included the medications. We had to do a MESA that brought it to that price. That also included one year of storage for embryos. When doing FET, you can get your blood work down on the base/installation with the paperwork from the RE. You can also try to get referral through you Tricare provider to do your ultra sounds at the RE office if they are under the Tricare authorized locations (for lack of the right terminology). It's not the best but better than nothing.

laurieb30
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total coverage. Cover all diagnostics, iui and ivf. There is a 15,000 lifetime max, but that ONLY goes toward the actual retrieval and transfer. So should be able to get about 3 fresh cycles.

I am in the midst of an IVF cycle and I only paid $255 for ALL my meds. Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, HCg shot, ovidrel, prednisone, progesterone in oil, crinone, doxycycline, progesterone capsule, needles and alcohol swabs. Plus, great company to work for. Really takes care of there employees!!

mpsr
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by laurieb30 View Post
    Total coverage. Cover all diagnostics, iui and ivf. There is a 15,000 lifetime max, but that ONLY goes toward the actual retrieval and transfer. So should be able to get about 3 fresh cycles.

I am in the midst of an IVF cycle and I only paid $255 for ALL my meds. Gonal F, Menopur, ganirelix, HCg shot, ovidrel, prednisone, progesterone in oil, crinone, doxycycline, progesterone capsule, needles and alcohol swabs. Plus, great company to work for. Really takes care of there employees!!
    Thanks for the Information. Would you know if the same Insurance is provided to store workers as well. Say if I take up a Store Assistant Job?
    I dont belong to Pharma Sector and I am not sure if I can manage a job with them.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021