FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

TNgurl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Need game ideas- for women

Hey everyone!

We are starting something new at our church. We are having a ladies fellowship once a month. Many churches do this and I am quite excited about it. We are going to have a time of eating, devotion, games and just fellowship with other ladies!

BUT... I need ideas for games. They maybe interactive games, games on paper, etc.
    Everything is appreciated!

2. Advertisement

BC-GoMom
    Jesus is the Reason for the Season!
    BC: Preg +35/Christianity
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Take old greeting cards and tear them in half. Write the same questions on each half (get to know you type questions) thenpass them out randomly. The ladies have to find their match and then answer the questions.

Have each lady write down one interesting fact that no one might know and then draw them one at a time and let them guess who it is.

Don't forget to have a door prize!
    Some board games are great if you break the group up into groups of 6-8.
    I'll try to think of more.
    JenC

mom_of_2_cuties
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The toilet paper game is always fun. Have everyone cut some TP and they have to go by how many squares they have and have to tell that many facts about themselves. It really is an ice breaker, and you get a few good laughs.

AMF
    thinks Molly's status is a hoot!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    we recently did this one...
    Are you doing nametags?
    Because our church fellowship was so big...we figured out a way to narrow down to smaller groups...
    We had Sharpies in each color of the rainbow...and when the ladies signed in, they randomly picked a color...
    Then we were separated by the color on our name tag..

once we got into our smaller group arrangement...we had
    each woman take an item (and only one item) from their purse..or person...
    and describe to the smaller group why/how that item is symbolic of themselves...I happpend to have a Starbucks coffee with me..and I chose that, saying, I am realizing how high matinecnce I am becoming...
    Another chose her Blackberry, (cuz she loves to be in touch)...another a red lipstick, cuz red is her fav. color...

babyvalentine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did one where everyone brought a baby picture of themselves in a sealed envelope so no one saw pics before the game started and you had to try to guess who it was--the person with the most correct won. (each had a number paperclipped to it, so you wrote down your answers for who you thought was #1 etc. Not as easy as it sounds--some people really change a lot--like blond hair when born and dark brown hair as an adult. If was fun and everyone enjoyed the game.