This is a good list. It is typed by DS 2nd grade teachers and pasted in each of the kids writing journals. Thought I'd share.
IDEAS for Writing when I get "stuck"
* a family vacation
* a favorite activity - ballet, soccor, gymnastics, art
* a pet
* an accident - losing a tooth, falling
* learning to do something - roller skate, ride a bike
* brother, sister, mom, dad
* favorite game, TV show, movie, video game
* best friend
* evening with a babysitter
* favorite holiday
* spending a day at work with mom or dad
* long automobile trip
* a day at the park, beach, lake
* a camping trip
* a bike ride
* a fishing trip
* a picnic
* a day on a sailboat
* rainy day
* birthday party
* a visit to grandparents
* 1st day of school
Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-01-2009, 10:19 AM #1BC-MAVBoard Coordinator for Surrogacy BB Over 5,000 Posthas Queen status
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- way down yonder ...
- Blog Entries
Ideas for writing when kids get "stuck"MAV Mom to
DISCLAIMER: Fertile Thoughts allows advertisers to publish information about their services. Fertile Thoughts does not provide medical advice or endorse any particular service or approach to treating infertility. We encourage people to learn as much as possible about the range of options available before committing to any one. We also encourage users to share their thoughts on all fertility options on our forums.