by, 06-28-2012 at 08:11 AM (348 Views)
I am torn to test or not to test. I am 8dp5dt and I am not sure if I should take a htp or wait until July 2 to go to the clinic for a blood test. I am nervous to find out the results. My husband and I went through a fresh ivf cycle in April (transfered 1) and I did take a hpt and it was a BFP, but 5 days later we went to the clinic and sometime in that 5 days I had lost the pregnancy. We then decided to start the fet cycle and this time we tansfered 3. I wanted to have the best chances of getting pregnant. I know the risks of multiples, but with the cost of all of this I am willing to deal with the extra time and carefullness I need to be putting in. At times I feel slightly nauseous, but I am not sure if it is because I am pregnant or if it is just me being nervous.
I would love to hear your thoughts. To test or not to test?????