June 7, 2005
by, 07-07-2005 at 10:16 PM (221 Views)
Well....i should have a medical license. As I figured, my E2 has stopped climbing and has leveled out. RE upped the follistem to 250 tonight, both injections tomorrow and 1 on Saturday, then he wants me to trigger @ 9 pm on Saturday night then attept to do an ER on Monday morning. He didn't sound over positive, as the thinks the timing might be a bit off (this seems to always fall over a weekend), but he is VERY POSITIVE that things are still going in the right direction. SO I am prepared for whatever happens....however, he did say, "if we get lucky, your husband will be able to come in right?", so he has some hope. I do feel like right now, this will work out eventually, but I think it will be a few more cycles down the road.
My body is defiantely responding much differently than in the past, and I feel it is almost to where it needs to be. As long as my RE has hope, I will have hope. Of course I am still going to pray and keep my fingers crossed for just one egg, mature or not, that would make it one step further. Right now I am feeling this is just another step that will get us to where we want to be, with more research to back it up, and I am OK with that.
Sure I get tired of waiting and I feel like I am stalling out, but I still have that faith it will all be ok, and it will be OK when GOD says it's time, so until then, I will just wait it out.
The strange thing is....I will have to ask one of the medics at work to give me my HCG injection on Saturday night, I will be at work and have no one that will be able to give it to me, and I am sure the medical staff could, well I hope they could, and I hate to even have to tell them what it's for, but it's just an injection and I know it's not hard, but I can't do it to myself. It's always something complicated right????
So until then........