, 09-01-2008 at 11:05 PM (153 Views)
DH and I are still weighing the pros and cons but there is a chance that I will be giving my notice tomorrow. We might wait an extra week and see if I hear back about the other job but right now we aren't sure if my nerves will keep up after what happened only being back for just 2 days.
DISCLAIMER: Fertile Thoughts allows advertisers to publish information about their services. Fertile Thoughts does not provide medical advice or endorse any particular service or approach to treating infertility. We encourage people to learn as much as possible about the range of options available before committing to any one. We also encourage users to share their thoughts on all fertility options on our forums.