FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Wanted to share...hope out there.

TG1
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Wanted to share...hope out there.

I have been struggling with whether to come here to share this info or not and decided I had to because what if it helped even just one of you on your journey. So firstly I want you all to know that I've been a member here since 1997 or 1998 when I was going through fertility treatment so I understand the torture that fertility treatment is both mentally and physically, I'm not some stranger with no experience.

I have been on Fertile Thoughts for about 18-19 years and now have a 15 year old son. My husband and I endured fertility treatment for 3 1/2 years due to my PCOS which caused me to be anovulatory and insulin resistant. I underwent a Hsg that showed both my tubes completely block, but thankfully that was shown to not be the case in the laparoscopy that followed. My tubes just spasmed shut when the dye hit them. I finally found success using metformin and clomid and doing IUI's (my third attempt). The longest part of my treatment (2yrs) was just getting me to ovulate at all. It was the hardest time in our lives, we wanted so badly to be parents and fertility treatment is kind to no one. If you weren't an obsessed crazy person when you started, you probably were by week 2, I sure was. So, I got pregnant with twins, lost one at 12 weeks, but then went on to deliver a healthy, beautiful boy in 2000. Now that we knew the recipe, we attempted to repeat it with no success, unfortunately. We love our boy and he has brought us so much joy. We are so so grateful to have him.

I'm here to share with you that I'm reading lots of success stories from PCOS sufferers who are using a product that addresses both blood sugar/glucose sensitivity issues and gut health. The product is all natural and helps to balance out your body, it's working for many women. After all we went through, I couldn't not come and tell you ladies about it. I don't want to be pushy, but if you are interested in hearing more about it I would be thrilled to share the info and the success stories I know of. Please message me here or email me at smossycat@yahoo.com. I so so wish these products had been around when we were ttc because I'm sure it would have worked for me and maybe I'd have more than my one boy. I have to remind myself that it wasn't around and my son is our miracle...we are grateful, so not to think that way. It could help you though and I would be so thrilled beyond measure if one of you found success with it.

Whatever you decide I wish you all success on this journey
    Theresa
    Mommy to:
    Kelly 12/27/2000 & Twin angel
    Thanks N/A thanked for this post

2. Advertisement

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thank you for sharing
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY

Walker Martha
    Walker Martha
    has no status.
    Edit
    Wonderful story, I'm so happy for you, hope that your boy will bring a lot of joy into your life, and thanks for sharing.