FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    AEO&A
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sleepy

CD3 or 14DPO?????

Okay ladies, I need your advice here. I tested on 11dpo (Sat) and got a very very faint BFP. The kind where you practically have to stand on your head to see it. LOL I figured I would test again Sun at 12dpo and see what I get. Well after peeing in a cup, tmi..... I wiped and thought AF had arrived. I used a pantyliner cause it was not much at all, but throughout the day it got a bit heavier, still light though. Yesterday same thing, but just a teeny tiny bit on the liner and only there when I wiped. It dissapeared in the evening and so I though hmmmm, I will test this morning and see what happens if AF doesn't show full blown. Well, nothing on panty liner last night, and nothing but a tinge of brownish cm on tp, so I tested. There is a line! Not dark, not light light, but a line. So now I am completely confused. I would be 14dpo today, so shouldn't I be getting a darker line by now??? If the bleeding at 12dpo (not spotting for sure on Sun) was from implant, I suppose it is still early yet, but sheesh, what a roller coaster!!

And then there is always the possibility of catching the end of a chemical too..... It will be hard for me to get away from work today to get a beta done, so I may just wait it out til tomorrow and test again if AF doesn't show..

2. Advertisement

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would test again tomorrow, too, if AF doesn't arrive....but a line is a line, so i'm hoping that means you're pregnant!!

it definetly could be implantation spotting! especially if it was a darker blood color (brown, maroon, etc).....i'm hoping for the best for you!
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

lsmariev
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hoping for great news for you!!!!!

JonathansWife
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tested yet??? To me, a line is a line! I thought it took about 2 days from implantation to get a positive, but I don't know for sure. Let us know!!!! Here's hoping for a dark BFP!

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds VERY promising. SOunds like you are PG - that was not your normal AF, so it doesn't count. From here on out the line should get darker!
    I'm so excited for you!!
    D. In Dallas

QueenValerie
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello*!!! well I for sure would not call it cd=3...because it was just spotting and nothing much showed up on the panty liner. SOOOO in saying that it sure sounds promising because I too am a firm believer in a line is a line. As for lines getting darker I am not much of a believer in that...a POS is a POS. I sure wish you all the best if you test again and if you do get a chance to get a beta*!!!!

~QueenValerie~
    cd=5

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mybe you can find a lab that's close to your work so you wouldn't have to take too much time. Or maybe your GP if they are closer -you've got to go for that Beta girl!
    D. In Dallas

AEO&A
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I just put a call in to my OB and am waiting for a call back! I am hoping they will fax an order to the lab and I can run over lunch today.

Still nothing on my panty liner since 6 am this morning and just the tinged brownish orangish tp when I wipe. Of course I have been going to the bathroom every 15 minutes to check! LOL My coworkers are soon gonna wonder what the heck I am doing in there!

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds good to me!!!

Michelle

AEO&A
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Beta 1:15 today! and everything else for me!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast