FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    jules75
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

11dpo & so crampy!!

What is the deal!!! I can't sit down or stand up quickly because I am SO crampy/achey!! It feels kinda Oish and kind of AFish so I hope its not a sign of af in a few days!! This has not happened to me at this time before like this so I don't know !!! My temps have been nice and high. 98.6 this last friday-that's the highest its ever been. The past couple of days its been hovering around 98 and above so its still high for me and way above my cover line. What do you girls think?

Julie

2. Advertisement

AmyBeth
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm... Julie, I was crampy very low in my abdomen from about 10dpiui on, the cycle I got my BFP. It made me wonder because it was unusual for me to start cramping so early before AF was due. And my lower back was very achy for days. Also unusual for me.

Hope it's a good sign for you!!!! Wishing you lots of babydust

Jmurph
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    me 2. very crampy with my other pregnancies. and im super crampy since tuesday, and twingy at times AWESOME signs for you girl!

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    maybe it's implantation cramps!!! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

Maura
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Julie, Things sound great this month! I hope this is the one!

Best of luck and keep us posted++++++++
    Maura

jules75
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My temp went up more again (98.3) this morning at 12dpo so I am a little hopeful. Still achey low in the abdomen today and had some strange twinges this morning-not like af twinges though. Looking back at my past charts my temp has always dropped at 12dpo and continued to do so until af comes so I guess temp going up at 12dpo for me is a good thing.

Good luck Jmurph and lets hope all of our discomfort is going to result in a wonderful christmas gift-heehee!!

Julie

P.S.: still no sore bb's which is odd for me-hmmmm. Last time I was pg bb's didn't hurt until I was 7 days late.

Jmurph
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Julie,yah..that sounds SOOO positive for you!!!!!! dang, id be testing by now, like a lunatic, wait i am a lunatic, test pee freak.LOL!!!!! i am still peeing, and im 8dpo, HAHA or maybe 7dpo. duno anymore. all confuses me. ANYWAY!!!!! so glad your doing well. I tempted with my first,and i remember the wait.. and the temps! HUGS. POSITIVE VIBES FOR EVERYONE! jen

Jmurph
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    forgot to add one thing
    i took a target test this morning, and i think i see something, but i dont think anythings there. i almost see where the line is suppose to be, if that makes sense? i know its SO early to test...and my eyes are prob imaginging SOMETHING. lol
    off to dollar store, cause im neurotic!

Maura
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Julie: Wow, that's great about your temp going up! So hopeful for you!

Jmurph: 7-8 dpo and testing already?! Well, at least you know how early it is! You could still implant for 4-5 more days!

Good luck to you both and keep us posted+++++++++++
    Maura

Jmurph
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I KNOW im crazy.. but with my other two pregnancies, i had these same symptoms...and i just knew it... of course i am a neurotic with peeing on tests
    just got back from the dollar tree those tests are better for me. 1.00 a piece, LOL

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast