FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrsb514
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Temp at 98.4 What now?

What does this mean? I am knew at the temp thing????

2. Advertisement

AngelaM
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What were your other temps? We'd need to see the full range of temps to determine if it means anything or not.

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    what angela said is correct. one temp alone is not very helpful. that said....98.4 is typically a post O temp. but we could help you zero in on your O day if you provide your other temps.
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

mrsb514
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay well this...

Was my first day reading temps...and Im on my 6day of AF? I am aware of when to do the temps but knowing what they mean...thats differ.....I have one more day on clomid.....should I do my OPK's this weekend?

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    mrsb....taking clomid usually gives your temps a false increase. you'll probably see your temp drop a little after you stop the clomid. keep temping and start your OPK around 11-12dpo (if you're usually a 14 day O'er) also keep in mind that clomid tends tp delay O to between cd 17-21/22, so there's a good possibility you may go thru a lot of OPK's this cycle until you get a feel for when the clomid makes you O. good luck!!!
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

Maura
    has no status.
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree! Good luck and keep us posted++++++++++
    Maura

mrsb514
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

OPK weirdness

Okay am pretty sure I am done with my period today as it was going on its 6th day....(today barley anything)

I took a ovulaltion test and it came back that I am....that darn quick?
    Thats intresting, maybe its the clomid?? But then I also have read you will ovulate later when taking it? Who knows with my funky body!
    What do you think????? I should do now???

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    ok, well if you are in fact O'ing i think it would be pretty rare, but not impossible. so what i would do is BMS tonite just in case and in the interum, keep temping and OPK'ing mand see what it does. i don't mthink clomid should produce a false mpos OPK, but i'm not 100% sure.

do you have PCOS?
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

mrsb514
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Question This is odd

Well that is strange.....I stared period on June 22 with induced by provera... then taking clomid on day three of cycle...tested OPK, few time during that, -results, then last night had BMS, and lightened up.....today I'm light from AF, and its also strechy like-mix with AF? Took three OPKs and all three positve......Still have one more day of clomid, twm. Having all signs too! HOT FLASHES, Today some sharp pains on one side.....boobs sore.....hungry....etc.

Then I did some more research and found this:

Not all vaginal bleeding is the result of a menstrual period. Sometimes a girl will have a small amount of vaginal bleeding at the time of ovulation - the time when she is most fertile. During ovulation, an egg is released from one of the ovaries and travels down a fallopian tube to the uterus. It's common for girls who are ovulating to have some vaginal bleeding that can be mistaken for a period.
    Sometimes ovulation can occur before the bleeding from a girl's period has stopped, or it may occur within a few days after her period is over. Sperm can fertilize an egg for up to 3 days after ejaculation. So in both cases, having sex before the period is finished can result in pregnancy.

Soooooo........i dunno! What to think???
    I dont have that....no......I havent been diagnosed with really anything....first time I have taken anything....Im 24....I ve always had irreg. periods.......
    What should I look up and research? I ve tired to look up fast response to ovulation on clomid etc.....but I duno
    Last edited by mrsb514; 06-27-2005 at 03:53 PM.

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    well, again, it's not impossible. there was someone else here a while back who O'd very shortly after AF. i know O bleeding isn't totally uncommon, but i never really associated it with "bleeding" more like spotting.

either way, i would definitely be BMS'ing, b/c your OPK and CM is telling you you're O'ing. i would run all of this by your doc as well. i don't know what happens if you actually O before you've finished your course of clomid.

i'm sorry i'm not being very helpful here. i'll conisder this a learning experience for myself as well.
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast