FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gllanes
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

How much Royal Jelly?

How many milligrams of royal jelly should I take a day? What about wheatgrass?

2. Advertisement

marnieblue
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took 2,000mg per day of royal jelly and 8 grams of wheatgrass.

gllanes
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    that´s a lot, the ones I got are much less, I don´t remember right now, but they are not 2,000mg. I guess I should get a higher dose. Thanks.

marnieblue
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The brand I take is Y.S. Organic Bee Farms' Fresh Royal Jelly capsules. One capsule has 2,000 mgs. I never was told by anyone how much to take. I just got that brand because it was recommended by a nutritionist at Whole Foods.

AmeliaHirota
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're taking Royal Jelly, I would recommend either taking the fresh jelly that has been stored in the refrigerator or taking freeze dried powder in capsules. If you take the fresh jelly, a teaspoon a day is adequate. If you take the freeze dried powder, I would recommend 1000-2000 mg a day. I think that it's worth noting that organic Royal Jelly is worthwhile taking.

localgirl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I just bought royal jelly and it was like $45 at the natural food store, they didnt have capsules just the once in the refridge.Its like a pasty gel..hope it works

AmeliaHirota
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that the natural jelly form of royal jelly is the best. It has gone through the least processing and it's the form that the queen bees consume. If you have hard time with the taste of royal jelly, I find that mixing a little raw honey with the royal jelly helps with the flavor.

I hope that you like it and more importantly, I hope that it helps!
    The Fertility Acupuncturist strives to empower, inform and inspire you to take charge of your health.

toyoung4this
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is Royal Jelly and what is it suppose to do?

marnieblue
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by toyoung4this View Post
    What is Royal Jelly and what is it suppose to do?

Royal jelly is the food produced by bees which turns a bee into a queen bee making her able to produce thousands of eggs. It is rich in amino acids, vitamins, and enzymes and is believed (by the author of The Infertility Cure and others) to improve the quality of eggs and reproductive function.

libran68
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    My acupuncturist also recommended the fresh royal jelly in propolis and it's a thick, sweet paste. The flavor isn't too bad as much as the texture and it's says in the directions it's okay to mix it in a little bit of lukewarm water. I also use the Y.S. Organic Bee Farms Royal Jelly brand and the dosage is two teaspoons twice a day. The smaller container costs about 14.00 and doesn't require any refrigeration.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast