FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

luckypenny
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Aloe Vera Juice

I recently was leafing through Uncommon Cures for Every Day Ailments. There is a section on Infertility and one of the recommendations was that a tablespoon of aloe vera gel or extract a day can nourish and cleanse the reproductive system. I did a google search for aloe vera and fertility and found a site that recommended aloe vera juice from CD7 to CD21 (it didn't recommend an amount). I got a bottle of George's Aloe Vera Juice from my local health food store. The label recommended 2 oz. per day. I comprimised and took 1 oz. per day CD7 - CD21 for my last two cycles. The aloe vera juice didn't taste like anything, basically like water, and I noticed that I had WAY more fertile cervical mucous than in the past. The owners at the health food store said that some aloe vera juices have a very bitter taste and they specifically recommended the George's Aloe Vera Juice.

2. Advertisement

Nova
    is enjoying one day at a time!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wonderful information, lucky! So many of us have issues with CM. Oddly enough the only time I had copious CM was the first month I took clomid. It's a good thing I knew what it was, because it sure would have freaked me out.
    ~*~ Calmed the metabolic mayhem that accompanies PCOS and IR with a variety of alternative remedies and therapies. ~*~

luckypenny
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the third cycle that I have used the Aloe Vera juice and I definitely think that I have more/better fertile CM than before I started using it.